All reviewstreasures roommy husband and iwonderful ladydelicious cookiesromantic roomeach morninghighly recommend this b bother guestsyear anniversaryquiet areawedding packagevisit to eureka springsa wonderful staygreat weekendzoecamelotceremony
Reviewed November 19, 2017

We had an absolutely wonderful stay at the Inn at Rose Hall. Zoie had fresh cookies she had just made when we arrived, and provided us with a variety of recommendations for the town as far as dining and things to do. We stayed in the Camelot room, which was lovely. The jacuzzi in-room was a fun way to spoil ourselves, the double-headed shower was a nice touch, and the bed was memory foam and very comfortable (although a word of warning that memory foam beds can get a little warm in the evenings, so take that into consideration when deciding what to wear to bed). They have dedicated parking spots right out front, so you don't have to worry about that. The breakfasts were tasty and very filling.

Overall, we had a spectacular stay at the Inn and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others (in fact, we already have).

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a 3-night stay in The Inn at Rose Hall. Our host was exceptional! Our accommodations were nice, and each breakfast was most delicious! We enjoyed the fresh baked cookies each day and great recommendations from our host. I️ highly recommend this B & B if you’re traveling to Eureka Springs!!!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2017

We just returned from a three day stay and we are thoroughly pleased. The Inn is beautiful, I felt as though I'd stepped back in time to a peaceful, kind and charming era. Zoie is a perfect host and the breakfast and homemade cookies alone are worth the visit. There is no doubt that we will be back and recommend the Inn at Rose Hall to anyone looking for a relaxing getaway in Eureka Springs.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2017

I've stayed at many B&B's in Eureka over the years, and Rose Hall is by far the most romantic, charming, and welcoming. Zoie makes you feel like one of the family - and cooks killer breakfasts! Historic Victorian charm in a location that's a short stroll from downtown. My search for the perfect B&B is over.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2017

There are MANY places that you can get married in Eureka Springs, so I did my research prior to making my wedding plans. The Inn at Rose Hall B&B had great reviews. This was my first time to stay in a B&B but the house was so quiet and we felt we had privacy. Our room had a very relaxing Jacuzzi tub with plenty of hot water. Breakfast was served at 9am and was absolutely delicious. Zoie had coffee and snacks available during the day. During breakfast, Zoie has plenty of recommendation on dinning and entertainment in Eureka Springs. She really knows her town!
Zoie and her daughter, Faryl helped me with lace wedding gown and helped me with my jewelry. Such sweet ladies. Zoie performed the ceremony which was beautiful. Zoie did all the planning. all we had to do is show up!! Music, prayer, cake, champagne. Everything was perfect. We will definitely stay at the Inn at Rose Hall on our next trip to Eureka and would highly recommend this B&B. No complaints here. Thank you, Zoie for all you do.

Room Tip: The Gallery Room has a nice, private balcony, great Jacuzzi and HUGE shower
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple