All reviewstreasures roommy husband and iwonderful ladydelicious cookiesromantic roomeach morninghighly recommend this b bother guestsyear anniversaryquiet areawedding packagevisit to eureka springsa wonderful staygreat weekendzoecamelotceremony
Reviewed September 17, 2009

I called all around Eureka Springs the week of our weekend trip to try and find some place to stay and about my sixth call a guy told me to call Inn at Rose Hall where they might have an opening. I'm so thankful they did! I got a hold of the best innkeeper, Zoie, and she helped me with everything I needed, guided me to the place, gave me and my new bride the best tips and ideas of things to do in Eureka. She knew exactly where to go and what to do. If you want to go to a nice restaurant, the staff at Inn at Rose Hall will tell you and you will not be let down! We didn't go anywhere we didn't absolutely love!

The room we stayed in was PERFECT!! Kept clean and tidy.

Some people prefer private breakfasts at a B&B but here you get to gather with the other guests which was so fun! Zoie and Rita made breakfast for us each morning and even stayed around to talk with us. The food was amazing! Some things I've never had before but loved.

Perfect location in Eureka! Far away enough you miss the noise, but close enough to walk there. The Inn at Rose Hall was absolutely wonderful! Me and my spouse will definitely be going back! You really don't want to miss out on this opportunity!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2009

My husband and I got married here in 2008. At that time, it was such a wonderful experience. Zoie and Rita handled everything for our ceremony and it was spectacular. We came back this year for our first anniversary and it was everything we remembered it being. We feel so pampered and taken care of during our stay. We love the rooms and plan to stay in one per year until we've made our rounds. The food is delicious each morning. I love that they always give us recommendations on where to eat in town. Eureka Springs is such a quaint romantic getaway for us. We wouldn't stay anywhere else (well maybe the Peabody or the Cabins at Lake Lucerne) only because they are owned and co-owned, respectively, by Zoie's daughter; therefore, I would assume that I would have the same hospitable experience there. My husband and I thoroughly enjoy our stays here and can't wait to get back.

Reviewed August 24, 2009

My wife and I just returned from a 3-day stay at the Inn at Rose Hill. It was our first visit there and it was excellent. After reading the 2 or 3 bad reviews that are posted on TripAdvisor I can only surmise that those folks either couldn't be pleased anywhere or were straight from the Bridezilla show. Zoie, the proprietor, and Rita both were very gracious and the place is just immaculate. We stayed in the Grand Tower room but we managed to get a peek into all the suites as we were the only guests when we arrived. You won't be disappointed in any one of these rooms. The Inn itself is a Victorian style building but it is a modern structure designed and built as a B&B so there are no cramped remodel/conversion rooms that are typical of old building renovations. All of the 5 suites are upstairs and are very spacious and well appointed. What you see in the photos posted on their website is exactly what you can expect. The breakfasts that Rita serves are very, very good with something new each day. The location of the hotel is only a short 10 minute walk into the downtown shopping area of Eureka Springs. The walk might be a slightly strenuous for some but no more so than walking around Eureka Springs in general. We enjoyed several of these walks into and all around town during our three days there. This is an extremely nice and relaxing place to stay and we will most certainly return.

Reviewed August 16, 2009

My wife booked this B&B for us on a very hurriedly planned weekend getaway. I was skeptical at first considering the location of the B&B, it seemed from the online maps to be on the outskirts of town. Which it somewhat was, but it turned out to be fine we would take a short walk into the shopping part of town, you are going to walk to get around Eureka Springs in any case. The “house” is new construction (1990) and was built specifically as a B&B. We had what I understand was one of the smaller rooms, which was a surprise to me considering it was a very nice and spacious room. The breakfast we had were delicious and filling. While we ate breakfast the proprietor would talk to us about places to eat and answer any questions we might have. She was quite honest in her assessment of where to eat telling us that one of the places she suggested she had received negative feedback and that if we received bad service she would like to know so she could contact the owner. It was a great weekend and I would recommend The Inn at Rose Hall.

Reviewed August 13, 2009

This B&B is in a great location in town, walking distance to the shops and main street. The owner and manager, Zoe and Rita are welcoming and helpful, and make great breakfasts-you won't eat all day after their meal! We'll stay there again.