All reviews grand tiffany treasures room my husband and i romantic room homemade cookies highly recommend this b b breakfast was delicious other guests each morning wedding cake year anniversary perfect setting wedding package jacuzzi tub perfect weekend a wonderful stay get away
Reviewed March 18, 2009

The Inn at Rose Hall was more than we expected. The hospitality was amazing, the food was great. The rooms are lovely and clean. We will be going back!

Date of stay: March 2009
1  Thank Owen-Deanne
Reviewed January 5, 2009

My Husband ane I were quite pleased with our stay at The Inn at Rose Hall. Zoie ane Rita did everything to ensure our wedding was intimate, romantic and special. This was definitely an experience of a lifetime and I could not have asked for anything more. I would recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a clean, private, and romantic getaway. I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Scott & Tera Mathis,
Duncan, OK
December 30, 2008

1  Thank STMathis
Reviewed January 4, 2009

We loved it! One of the best B&Bs we've stayed in. Thanks again for everything.

Don't skip breakfast, you'll be sorry!

1  Thank mousemonkey
Reviewed December 30, 2008

We wanted a romantic get away whereby we could get married with just the two of us. Zoie and Rita provided an excellent and charming environment which granted us an opportunity to experience an event that we will never forget. We enjoyed the hospitality, the courteous attitudes, and the quality of the overall facilities at the b&b. We are committed to not only going back to celebrate our marriage as much as possible each year, but also, we are going to take back our family to enjoy the experience. We would recommend it without hesitation.

1  Thank bamapope
Reviewed December 22, 2008

The experience my husband and I had here was one of the best experiences of our life. It was absolutely the perfect way to begin our marriage!!! Our wedding was beautiful- Zoie and Rita did everything to make our day the most special of our lives!!! They were able to accomodate all 20 of our family members...and every person in our family had something positive to say about these two ladies, as well as the entire day!! Zoie was able to provide all of the things that I would need for my wedding- a delicious and beautiful cake, a wonderful and meaningful ceremony, wedding music, and a photographer. Even with all of this, I was still able to add my own personal touch to everything. I picked out my own colors, we were able to use our favorite song during the ceremony, and I was able to have my sister as my attendant which meant so much to me!!! The carriage ride that took us away from our wedding topped it all off!!
After all of this, we stayed in the Carousel room (the most romantic room of the B&B, in our opinion). The room was so clean, the towls and robes were so comfy, and the bathtub was awesome!!! And the breakfasts every morning were awesome!!!We will be coming back here year after year!!!

Date of stay: November 2008