“A great night”
Review of Motel 62

Motel 62
Ranked #31 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed April 27, 2014

They had a very comfortable pillow top king matress. The TV swivled so you could watch in bed or in the jacuzzi. We had the king suite with jacuzzi & it was worth every cent we paid. The staff was very friendly & helpful with all our needs. They have a late check out & the views are relaxing from the hotel of the mountains.

Room Tip: We stayed in a king suite with jacuzzi. It was well worth the money after a long day of sightseeing...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 27, 2014

This motel is nicely kept up with very friendly staff, plus the rooms have amenities like fridges and microwaves that you don't ordinarily find for this price. We had a pet-friendly room and the carpet and bedding was clean unlike in some places where they give you all the old stained stuff.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
62karl, General Manager at Motel 62, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

Wanted to thank you for you review. We are very glad to hear that you was very happy with your stay . We are always trying to improve and your opinion is very important to us. Look forward to serving you again in the future

GM

Reviewed March 1, 2014

On our recent visit to Eureka Springs during the off season, many of the local hotels and resorts were closed. We blindly booked a stay at the Motel 62 through an online booking sight. I must say the name of the Motel alone made me cringe; however, upon arrival we became pleasantly surprised. The motel is conveniently located. It is very well maintained for an older establishment. The front desk person was friendly and knowledgeable and even stated, "If you need anything tonight, please don't hesitate to call me- even after the office closes". We can't vouch for all of the rooms, but ours was very clean, so much so, that we felt compelled to leave a tip for the cleaning staff. The price was also nice. Thanks Motel 62.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. It is our goal to keep striving and improving for customer satisfaction. We do look forward to serving you again in the future and as always if you have any thoughts or ideas on improvements we are happy to listen

GM

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Stayed here with my four grand children while on an outing and it was great. fast check in, room was big and clean. Breakfast was fresh coffee was delicious. The kids loved it. Will stay there again. Mini golf and go carts next door and they giveyou get a discount while staying at the motel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I arrived early on my first day but was immediately given my room. The motel is nice, but not luxurious, which is exactly fit with my requirements.

The new fire pit was nice. It can be a long walk down stairs, but it was nice.

There are two small drawbacks, which is the reason for not giving this property a rating of 5:
1) My room was at the back of the property, which I prefer because it is quiet. There is a steep drive to get to the small back parking lot. I have added a picture where you can see the incline of the drive. This was not a problem for me, however, there were a couple of people that did have issues navigating the steep drive.
2) Office hours are from 8AM to 8PM. If you need something from the office, you need to make sure that it is taken care of before 8PM. To be fair, I did not have any issues with this during my stay. I understand that the great rate is, in part, due to the limited hours of the office staff.

I would definitely stay here again. I had prompt service, a clean room and a great rate. Oh, also, fresh coffee that is ground in the lobby every morning was a plus.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back have easier access to the fire pit, however, parking in front is much easier to na...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank RickDParker
Reviewed September 24, 2013

They grind the coffee for the lobby fresh every morning. Clean rooms. Plenty of space around the beds. Friendly Staff. Nice fire pit, but it's a long way down to get there. Good parking lot and clean pool. I plan to stay there again

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sherman A
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here last year over the Labor Day weekend with our "family" of Goldwing riders and were so impressed with our stay that we booked our room before leaving for this Labor Day weekend. This year was equally as impressive! The staff is so friendly and helpful, and are always ready to fix or repair anything that might need attention. Our AC unit was dripping water on the inside and soaking the carpet (did not notice this until the next morning) and within minutes after notifying the front desk someone was there with a brand new AC unit. We have quite a large group and can be a bit rambunctious at times, and Carl and his staff are always wonderful and gracious to our needs. The rooms are well-kept and the beds are comfortable (this endorsement comes from my husband who rarely finds motel beds comfortable.)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda S
62karl, Manager at Motel 62, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

We would like to thank you guys..you are the best and glad you enjoyed your stay with us and as always we look forward to seeing you all again next next year. It was a pleasure to get to meet each and everyone of you. Having guest like you all are the reason I enjoy my job. Thank you so much

Resident Manager