“My favorite restaurant in Eureka.”

Simply Scrumptious Tea Room and Emporium
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Not only is the food fresh and delicious but the dining room is so cute! Took my husband and daughter. The service is excellent. The china is beautiful. The selection is on the small side which I like. They keep it small and prepare everything well. I had the three cheese quiche sampler. It came with house salad and your choice of soup. They had 6-7 to choose from and they all sounded so good it took me forever to decide. I highly recommend this to anyone, but I would hesitate to bring small children. The china is very nice and breakable. I will be going back often. Oh there is a cute gift shop as you walk in.

1  Thank Nurseratchet
There are newer reviews for Simply Scrumptious Tea Room and Emporium

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We are in Eureka Springs a couple of times a year and this is the first time I noticed the Tea Room-and thank goodness! We got there around noon and it was very busy, so we had our name put on the list and went next door to look at the beautiful antiques. The Tea Room also has some really nice antiques and other things to shop for while you wait. Once we were called, we were given a soup and quiche menu as well as the every day menu. We both chose the Cranky Turkey and I got the sampler which was half sandwich, soup and salad. The soup I chose was the gumbo-delicious! and the salad dressing was homemade. My husband got the sandwich on marble rye and I got wheatberry and I have never had better bread and even the rye was so moist it was like a bite of heaven. We each had a dessert and shared-the lemon raspberry cake and the key lime pie with macadamia nuts in the frosting-the very best! We will never go to Eureka again and not visit this gem!

1  Thank twirlystreats
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We went to this quaint little place last year based on reviews we found and I'm going to add my own GO!

1  Thank Domina57
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We just love to stop by for lunch everytime we are in Eureka Spings! The owner is a wonderful lady and the staff makes you feel like you are at home! The food is out of this world! We've "Never" had bad experience! A must stop for everyone!

2  Thank Vettelady98
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I see why this is rated #1. We visited on Sep.17, 2013 about 12:30p. We were greeted and waited only momentarily for a table. We watched the squirrel and numerous birds on the patio at the feeder. Service was excellent and the food was unbelievably delicious. I wasn't planning on ordering the "fall salad" but when she showed us the sample of it and described it, I ordered it. However I ordered the chicken salad sandwich on marble rye also. There were 3 of us there and I figured my wife and niece could help me eat it. They didn't, except for maybe a small taste. Needless to say I was guilty of gluttony and said I wouldn't eat again for a couple of days. (I lied) Everything here was first class and as long as the prices stay where they are, this establishment will stay #1. No one around can compete. We will go back next time we visit the area. I'll try not to order so much, but it all looks so good. AND then they came around with the dessert tray!! WOW!!