“Yummy Lunch and Dessert”

Simply Scrumptious Tea Room and Emporium
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Yummy Lunch and Dessert”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband and I visited for lunch this week and enjoyed ourselves. There was a short wait, about 10 minutes, and we were invited to explore the shop which had neat tea sets or sit in an adjoining room where we could play cards or peruse through magazines on Eureka. I expected more of the tea service but I did enjoy the Organic Numi Earl Grey Tea. Hot water was served in a sweet teapot with cup and choice of bagged tea. Our food was great. I had a large spinach salad with pecans and balsamic dressing while my husband had a yummy cheddar corn and sweet sausage soup with a chicken quesadilla quiche. Our server brought out a selection of about 8 desserts and we had white chocolate with raspberry cheesecake and key lime pie. The desserts were fantastic. Service was great and super friendly.

• Visited August 2013

Frisco, Texas
“Absolutely fantastic!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My wife and I went in for lunch at 12:30. Warm greeting and we were seated immediately. Nice table with a view out back... Watched humming birds and squirrels at the feeders while waiting for lunch to arrive. We both had the summer salad. Mine had the smoked chicken and hers had the chicken salad. We ended up sharing our chicken so that's what you see in the picture. I also had the corn chowder soup and my wife had the baked potato soup. We finished with the Manderin Orange cake. Food was excellent and service was great. My wife said it was one of the best meals she's ever had. Trust me that is saying a lot.

Visited August 2013
Kansas City, Kansas
“Excellent Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I ate at this Tea Room and we loved it. The food was great and the atmosphere being able to look out over the trees and watch the hummingbirds feed was very relaxing. The Mandarin Orange cake is to die for. Very light and airy and not filling at all.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Ltesch
Kingsville, Missouri
“Scrumptious!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The food was delicious, the service (Carol) was excellent. The 7 of us enjoyed the sandwiches, salads, soups and desserts.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank vleavitt
Lake Forest, Illinois
“Highlight Of Our Trip”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I can easily see why the Tea Room is rated #1. The staff was friendly. The food was great. I had the chicken salad on a croissant and baked potato soup, it was the best baked potato soup I have ever eaten. I enjoyed the meal so much I purchased one of the owners cookbooks (of which she signed for me).

• Visited July 2013