“great time”
Review of Voulez-Vous Lounge - CLOSED

Voulez-Vous Lounge
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Return to the age of jazz at the Voulez-Vous Lounge. Enjoy a champagne cocktail or a classic drink in an elegant atmosphere, as you sway to notable jazz combos or delight in classic burlesque. Sample the distinct selection of specialty cocktails, brandies, scotches, wines, and champagnes. Dine from the simple, yet exquisite menu of French Cuisine. Enjoy the luxury and indulgences of a bygone era.
Reviewed June 16, 2013

dont miss it! tons of fun and great food! nice 100 year old bar!! great staff too! will definately go again..appetisers were excellent

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Amazing food and really outstanding drinks. Have the baked fudge for dessert! Try the French Revolution (Chambord, brandy, and Champagne). Wow.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We were on a pub crawl in 2012 hitting the most interesting bars. This one always seemed awesome and different so we decided to stop in for a drink. EVERYBODY in Eureka are so hospitable, nice and willing to help you with anything you need with a smile...not this place. The server literally sighed when we walked in, had an attitude in telling us to sit wherever we wanted. We almost walked back out but decided to hang out since the atmosphere was groovy. The server had absolutely no enthusiasm and continued with his rude attitude seeming extraordinarily inconvenienced. We finished one drink and got the heck out of there. The prices were too high too for such an unwelcoming place! He ruined this place for us and I will definitely tell friends and family to not visit this establishment. Be warned!

Leslie M, Owner at Voulez-Vous Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

I am very sorry to hear that. We now have a completely new service staff, that I think you will find very friendly and accommodating. I hope that you will give our establishment another chance by visiting us again in the future. Thank you for your feedback, it is always helpful.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I was very excited to check this place out because I had heard good things from friends. My husband and I went here around 8pm on a Sunday night hoping for food, but at least wanting a drink. Good food is hard to come by in Eureka after 8pm. We were not greeted by anyone and so we sat ourselves at a table near the bar where we proceeded to wait a good ten minutes or more for someone to notice us. No one ever spoke to us or even looked our direction. There were only a handful of people in there having drinks. Not sure why we were deemed not worthy enough to be greeted or even acknowledged. So, I have no idea how the food or drinks are, but based on the lack of friendliness and service we will NOT be back. Forget it. What a disappointment.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Very hip gathering place for locals and visitors. Excellent show, drinks and food in a very historical setting. Can't go wrong with a visit here.

1  Thank EricStuder214