“EXCELLENT”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The casual atmosphere, the friendly staff and the EXCELLENT food. The Pulled pork sandwich is awesome and the sauce in the small glass bottle will make it better.
The chips and salsa are better when you ask for the CUBAN salsa, it will spice things up.
Always has different specials also, so you are not locked into just BBQ.
I eat there every time I am in Eureka Springs, AR and sometimes multiple visits.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I recently rode my motorcycle across Arkansas to Memphis and back, had great BBQ in several places, however on my return trip I stopped at an old favorite; Bubba's BBQ in Eureka Springs and it was outstanding! I have been going to Bubba's for many years and they never fail to produce great BBQ and I had great service from their beautiful waitresses and it is located right on HWY 62 easy to find!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

The atmosphere leaves much to be desired, old drab by diner look. We were waited on promptly and food came out quickly. The food was good. I have had better. Our credit card was not returned when checking out, and we didn't notice until the next day. It gets crowded up in the corner during check out. We called them to have them mail it back to us. We never received it. Needless to say, we cancelled it.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Good BBQ and neat atmosphere. Menu offers a nice variety. Bread on sandwiches is very fresh and tasty. BBQ sauce at the tables in mild and hot. Parking right outside for free which is a bonus for this area.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We had the ribs and pulled pork sandwich. The food was good and the service was excellent. Good prices, also. Not the best barbeque I've ever had, but would go back if we are in the area,