“The best in town...Among the best in Arkansas” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bubba's Barbecue
Ranked #23 of 129 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Arlington, Texas
“The best in town...Among the best in Arkansas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

Pulled pork is wonderful...also the french fries are the best

Visited November 2011

Tulsa, OK
“Quaint joint, good food!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2011

Was hesitant at first; once we tried I cant figure out what took so long. Best slaw I have ever had! Best food we've had in Eureka, yet!

Patterson, Louisiana
“Good ole boy grub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2011

I've had better than Bubba's but a lot worse than Bubba's also. They have good food at reasonable prices. The folks are friendly and it''s a good place to get some good ole southern BBQ. The portions are generous but the sides are a might small. I like the sauce on the side. Overall it was a pleasant experience. I even noticed a picture of Bill Clinton in his younger days enjoying a trip to Bubba's. I would recommend Bubba's to Eureka visitors.

• Visited May 2011
GARLAND
“great burgers/BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

very good food and service, close on main drag, quaint in layed back town.

Visited October 2011
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“I thought I didn't like BBQ!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2011

My husband really wanted to try BBQ while we were in Eureka Springs, so we asked our hotel to recommend a place. They told us Bubba's was good, and we had seen it while we were driving and thought it looked interesting so we decided to try it. I'm not a huge fan of BBQ, I always think the sauce overwhelms the flavor of the meat, but I have never had anything like this! We ordered the shredded pork plates which came with beans, slaw and French bread. The pork was not swimming in sauce, in fact the sauces were on the side. The pork had such an amazing flavor! We both cleared our plates and shared a piece of key lime pie for dessert. Our server was very friendly and joked with us about how clean our plates were. He also told us some of the history of the restaurant including that the pit masters have been there for over 20 years. The prices were very reasonable. If it wasn't a 12 hour drive away, I think I would become a regular.

• Visited October 2011