“Dishonesty for online booking” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ozarka Lodge

Ozarka Lodge
Ranked #19 of 37 Hotels in Eureka Springs
“Dishonesty for online booking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I walked in office I was greeted by the office clerk, gave her my name and she said welcome, then was given my room keys, I asked about the pool and the hot tub. This is one reason we wanted to stay here ( the hot tub) online booking says it has apool and a hot tub, i found out the hot tubs are for rooms that rent for $79 , the clerk started talking fast , also I have some hearing lose. She looked at a guy that worked there, told him to explain about the hot tubs, he told me the same thing, needless to say we have marked the Travelodge off for future visits. If you book online you expect to get what they say, Dennis from siloam

• Stayed July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Tempe, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My daughter and I recently stayed here. We were visiting my sister and brother-in-law who own a business in Eureka Springs. The first day we stayed at the hotel, I had a sweater stolen from my room. I spoke with the owner who did not investigate but instead offered to stay with the cleaning crew the next day. I continued to look for my sweater with no luck, knowing I had left it in the room, and the owner never acted as if she asked the cleaning crew about it. Two nights later when my daughter and I returned to our room, we found our balcony door completely open. Anybody could have entered from the balcony, which was on the back of the hotel, without anyone seeing and taken our personal effects or worse. When I confronted the owner the next morning she would not take ownership of any of the situations and only refunded me that nights stay. I told her we were leaving early because I did not feel safe at her hotel. Do not stay here, she does not deserve to be in business.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Angela F
Hatfield, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

When our church group arrived at the travel lodge in eureka springs we got to our rooms and found a dead bug on the bed not sure if it was a bed bug or not looked horrible. Others found hair and a blood stain on the sheets. The owner our pastor spoke to was rude and said we were lieing when we showed her everything and the help didn't seem like much help at all trying to get out fast before other work was needed. We had to call the police and ended up at the best Western where the service was excellent and the people were great. Overall I will never be staying at this hotel or any travel lodge because of this experience. I truely hope no one else has this experience.

Room Tip: Dont stay here
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Tabby C
Independence, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Hotel was clean, lots of room and everything worked. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
Sitting right at junction of hwy 62 and 23. Was centrally located and easy to find.
The only problem I had was the internet was nonexistent. They had a weak signal or none at all.
Mentioned it to the front desk. They reset their module but still nothing.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Ron852
Owasso, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Nice clean room at a good price but the wooded view was the real delight. We had a balcony and we were able to sit just outside our room and enjoy the beautiful woods and birds singing. What a nice break from overlooking a parking lot. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Babs K
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

I looked up this place online and called the front desk and reserved it directly (saved 20USD). We arrived and got 2 queen bed room 400 level. The room was clean and nice. Bathroom had recently been redecorated. Everything was working and pleasant. Had old style TV, coffee maker, iron with the board. Breakfast was served near front desk in recently remodeled cafeteria. Coffee, orange juice, milk, muffins, bagels with cream cheese, cereals were served in plenty. Outdoor pool was not ready yet but workers were cleaning it. Staff was very kind and generous. I felt they wanted our business and made our stay best they could.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Aivar K
Appleton,Wi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

The hotel was ok BUT I'll never ever order thru this company again !!! I was quoted $130 for BOTH nights WITH a Jacuzzi. When I got there The room had NO Jacuzzi and I was told the Jacuzzi rooms were $50 more for the 2 nights. NOT what I was told !!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple