9:30 pm, on a Saturday night in July, is not the best time to roll into Eureka Springs without a reservation, and having no information about the town. But that's where we found ourselves after a loooong drive. I checked Tripadvisor for rates, and availability. The Regency was relatively new, and affordable, and available. We drove down, it's on the quiet end of town, and found the owners at the front desk. They were so nice! A last minute request for a room did not faze them. I expected to be charged a rack rate since we were without many options, but to our surprise, they did not. The husband went up to our room while we checked in, to turn on the air conditioning for us, so it would be cool when we got in. The room was one of the cleanest I have ever been in. This is not a luxury B&B, but it met all of our needs, and was very comfortable and quiet. The room also boasted a microwave and fridge, which was nice. There was a light continental breakfast in the morning, which got us on our way just fine. Most rooms in Eureka Springs are priced out for a couple on a tight budget on a day trip, but this fit the bill. We will definitely go back, since it's so affordable and clean, that we could afford to stay a few days and see the sights in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the newest motels in town on Hwy 62 East, just one mile from the Great Passion Play, short drive to downtown and minutes away from attractions, music shows, gift shops, and restaurants. Features include 44 rooms, a large outdoor pool, a spacious breakfast Lobby, tour/ticket assistance and trolley stop at our driveway. Whether you stay for business or leisure, you will find clean comfortable rooms and friendly service along with a host of amenities. We also offer a 3 bedroom/2 bath guest cottage with a full kitchen, dining and living area. Across from us is a 24 hr convenience store, a walk-in clinic and a pharmacy. Whether you are staying for business or pleasure, you will enjoy our clean, comfortable rooms along with the friendly staff and many amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Regency Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Eureka Springs
- Super Eight Eureka Springs
- Eureka Springs Super 8
- Eureka Springs Super Eight