I was a bit nervous to stay here after reading the reviews but you can't judge a book by its cover. Everyone will have there bad moments, that's a given. As for my family our stay was definitely up to par for the priced we paid! The owners were extremely polite and very friendly. Our room was clean and we had no issues. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the newest motels in town on Hwy 62 East, just one mile from the Great Passion Play, short drive to downtown and minutes away from attractions, music shows, gift shops, and restaurants. Features include 44 rooms, a large outdoor pool, a spacious breakfast Lobby, tour/ticket assistance and trolley stop at our driveway. Whether you stay for business or leisure, you will find clean comfortable rooms and friendly service along with a host of amenities. We also offer a 3 bedroom/2 bath guest cottage with a full kitchen, dining and living area. Across from us is a 24 hr convenience store, a walk-in clinic and a pharmacy. Whether you are staying for business or pleasure, you will enjoy our clean, comfortable rooms along with the friendly staff and many amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Regency Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Eureka Springs
- Super Eight Eureka Springs
- Eureka Springs Super 8
- Eureka Springs Super Eight