Regency Inn
Quality Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
QualityInn
Best Western Eureka Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
Land O Nod Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Travelocity
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$96
Hotels.com
Green Tree Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$59
$54
Official Site
Ozarka Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$59
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$74
Priceline
$170
All reviewspassion playroom was cleanbedroom cottagehotel ownersonly place we will staytreat their guestssmelled cleancontinental breakfastthe breakfast areaher husbandthe air conditioningenjoyed our staytrip to eureka springswould definitely stay here againnice staymain streetin town
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is the worst place I have ever stayed. Upon entering our room there was urine and toilet paper in the toilet. The air conditioner was off so the room was extremely hot. Towels are not placed in the bathroom by the shower but in the main room. They were very rough and the wash clothes were so thin you could see through them. A note is posted on the mirror stating that each room is only allowed so many towels. After cleaning, a roll of toilet paper was left on the bedside table. Not all the towels were replaced and the floor not vacuumed. The walls were so thin that you could hear everything in the rooms around and above. Blackout curtains were a joke. The light coming in was like being in the daylight.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Donna H
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Managers are great folks. We had a horrible experience at Swiss Village Inn and came here. It was the night before our wedding so we needed a good night's rest and we got it. Clean, quiet room. Very comfortable king size bed, fridge, microwave and flat screen TV. The only issue is my wife and I were wanting to split the room onto two credit cards and the clerk put both rooms on one but tried to cancel it. It's still pending at my bank so we will see how that turns out. Definitely staying here again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Chad R
Regency I, General Manager at Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

We're so happy to learn you had a great time here in Eureka. We sincerely thank you for taking time to post your review. Entire staff wishes you good luck and hope to see you again. Your generosity for a staff member was much appreciated. Thanks once again from all of us.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

This was the worst hotel that I have ever stayed in. The manager and the owner were both unreasonable in providing customer service in cleaning the room that we stayed in. They would not vacuum the floor, which was full of bugs and they would not provide clean sheets on the bed. Furthermore, when we asked for these services to be provided, we were told to leave the hotel and the lights were turned off in the room we were staying in. It took a call to the local police to get a refund for being kicked out of the hotel. I'm told the these same people own 15 different hotels in Eureka Springs, and I would advise everyone to avoid all 15 of their hotels

Room Tip: Do not go to any hotel owned by these people!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Mc4Knight
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Picked this hotel based on trip advisor ratings but did not meet our expectations for the price. Stayed for two nights. Frig, microwave and coffee maker worked in room, however, towels in room did not even smell clean and was skimpy. Took a shower and stood in ankle deep water during the entire shower. Shampoo was in a tear packet and would have only lasted for one person, so take your own bathroom needs. Would not have walked across carpet in bare feet even though we did see housekeeping vacuum. There were dead insects on window sill and bedsheets were stained. Had to request new ones. On side of building it states ice and vending machines on other side. Guess what ... one ice machine NO vending and the ice machine was constantly jamming and had to get manager to come and fix. Happened to other guests also and there was no lighting in the little cubby hole where it was located. Paid a price for what we thought should be a decent room but trust me, it was NOT renovated. Continental breakfast was a your typical style, but the desk clerk did keep the coffee made. It is only about 2 miles from downtown Eureka so not too far to travel and the trolley does stop out front. Will probably look to stay somewhere else next year when we go down.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tammie0830
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I spent three nights here as I was involved in a nearby retreat. The Regency Inn is an older property (common in the Eureka Springs area) and was not expected to be a fabulous motel. It was very clean and the young guys who manned the front desk were friendly and efficient. The towels were small and thin and the shampoo came in a tear-open packet. The price, however, was definitely in the budget range. Since my retreat included food, I did not avail myself of the breakfast, which did appear to be meager. All in all, the motel met my needs.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo