“Very adequate for the price”
Review of Regency Inn

Regency Inn
Ranked #8 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I spent three nights here as I was involved in a nearby retreat. The Regency Inn is an older property (common in the Eureka Springs area) and was not expected to be a fabulous motel. It was very clean and the young guys who manned the front desk were friendly and efficient. The towels were small and thin and the shampoo came in a tear-open packet. The price, however, was definitely in the budget range. Since my retreat included food, I did not avail myself of the breakfast, which did appear to be meager. All in all, the motel met my needs.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Rahrlebob
There are newer reviews for Regency Inn

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Picked this location from the positive reviews on Trip Advisor. The room was more than adequate and after a long hot motorcycle ride in 90 plus degree heat the pool was a refreshing break. The breakfast was typical continental, with enough selection to get you going in the morning. The only issues some may have is the distance from the actual downtown, about 2 miles. Also, if you want to eat something other than fast food, you should plan on being in a restaurant by 7, as most close by 8. This was good value when compared to other hotels in Eureka Springs. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AndDelVio
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We booked this place for a little getaway and it did not hold up to the ratings. First off the rate was 59 should have been 20 bucks...there was food under the beds and the sheets and bedding was that of a 70's hotel...the only nice thing was the manager or front desk clerk left the pool unlocked...Thats it. I called ahead to see how far it was from downtown and I was told only like a mile...No. like 5 miles. For the time we stayed in the room it did its job but if you want the full experience and more for you buck stay elsewhere. I work for hotels in branson mo and this would never be a place id send people.

Room Tip: Pick something closer to downtown with more to offer in the lines of food and or activities.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank john e
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Hotel 4 days and love it, Totally worth the money. Since you walk in, the Staff is awesome, very peaceful people, very kind. I had a king size bed room. I heard it's been recently renovated, and it was great, has a fridge, microwave, flat tv, comfortable bed.....I love it :) !!!
Very clean, just a few minutes from the downtown, and you can get the trolley just steping out on the front of the hotel.

We jumped in the pool, it was very clean, and well cared.

I will definitely recomend it :) great hotel...I will come back soon :)

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Lmas81
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Based our stay last weekend from the rankings on Trip Advisor as we had not traveled to Eureka Springs before. If you were going to The Great Passion Play, this would be super convenient. We were there on our motorcycle just riding the local area. Many reviews talked about 'practically brand new'. Did not seem to be the case with our room. It was clean enough, but would hardly put this in the exceptional category. The limited towels we were provided were dingy and some were stained. Bed was odd - kinda soft - but clean. Carpet was not what I would run around barefoot on. Breakfast was cold cereal, packaged roll or toast. We left early that morning due to rain, but probably would have skipped breakfast. Door to our room wasn't sealed all the way around and could see daylight along several areas - could use some new weather strip I'm guessing. Like I said - it was okay, fairly clean and served it's purpose.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thundrdawg
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Regency is located very conviently. The rooms are clean and are being updated. We enjoyed our stay there, we don't spend alot of time in the room so all we need is a clean comfortable place to sleep and refresh and this hotel has that, nothing fancy, just right. The picnic tables and grill were utilized by several guest during our stay. Owners are very nice. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We came to Eureka during storm season, and there were tornado warnings all night. The manager was very nice and sensitive to my wife's fears. We were on the second floor, so he offered to open up the lobby downstairs to let us ride out the storm, even though it was late at night and he had already closed up and went to bed. He stayed up with us in the lobby for over an hour at 2:00 in the morning, making coffee for us and hot chocolate for my daughter, and allowing us to watch the current weather reports on his tv.
It is a budget motel, so you can't expect the Hilton quality, but the rooms are surprisingly clean for a reasonably priced place. you can tell that the owners and/or the manager takes great pride in the property. Great job.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family