I spent three nights here as I was involved in a nearby retreat. The Regency Inn is an older property (common in the Eureka Springs area) and was not expected to be a fabulous motel. It was very clean and the young guys who manned the front desk were friendly and efficient. The towels were small and thin and the shampoo came in a tear-open packet. The price, however, was definitely in the budget range. Since my retreat included food, I did not avail myself of the breakfast, which did appear to be meager. All in all, the motel met my needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the newest motels in town on Hwy 62 East, just one mile from the Great Passion Play, short drive to downtown and minutes away from attractions, music shows, gift shops, and restaurants. Features include 44 rooms, a large outdoor pool, a spacious breakfast Lobby, tour/ticket assistance and trolley stop at our driveway. Whether you stay for business or leisure, you will find clean comfortable rooms and friendly service along with a host of amenities. We also offer a 3 bedroom/2 bath guest cottage with a full kitchen, dining and living area. Across from us is a 24 hr convenience store, a walk-in clinic and a pharmacy. Whether you are staying for business or pleasure, you will enjoy our clean, comfortable rooms along with the friendly staff and many amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Regency Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Eureka Springs
- Super Eight Eureka Springs
- Eureka Springs Super 8
- Eureka Springs Super Eight