Open today: 5:45 PM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
This was a super fun, fully-immersive experience!

It was Awesome! He was entertaining (funny too!) & she was Amazing- between her dance, magic... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
DaniellePattersonR
Marquand, Missouri
Magical fun for all!

The show was a FANTASTIC addition to our itinerary for the weekend! It left us laughing and in awe... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
P9529EFchrisw
via mobile

All reviews sean paul audience participation intimate setting magic show second half old church front row entire performance all ages my husband and i lots of fun visiting eureka springs medium illusionist magician juliana levitation
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

These people are fantastic. They will keep you on the edge of your seat. I tried hard to watch and see what was happening and never could catch him. Great show.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed November 4, 2018

We had some trouble finding the theater but so glad we did. It was a very up close and personal show. The illusions were awesome. I just couldn't figure out how Sean Paul knew my birthday and age. Very intriguing and we will be telling other to see this show.

Reviewed October 25, 2018

We absolutely loved the show. The illusions were great we were talking about them and continue to talk about them. Sean Paul was very charismatic and a great entertainer. He kept us on the edge of our seat but also provided a lot of humor to lighten up the crow. Very enjoyable! The voodoo illusion and the animal trap were our favorites.

Julianne, the ghost talker, was mind boggling. The things she knew about people and the items they had were crazy. We have been trying to wrap our brains around it. She called on my wife as the last question of the night and knew she was thinking of a loved one and she guessed her grandmas name. I hadn’t ever even heard my wife mention her grandmas name until the day before that when we were driving to the Onyx Cave.

Definitely something fun to do in Eureka Springs! I highly recommended it!

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

The show was NOTHING I had imagined, and EVERYTHING greater!! It blew me away, how Julianne knew what everyone was holding. But, not only that— she knew I was a mother of 3 boys, and that I was on my anniversary trip. I wanted to fall out of my seat! Sean-Paul is so charismatic and funny! I laughed and laughed. The show itself is a must see, and I’m so glad we got to witness such raw ✨Magic✨

Reviewed October 24, 2018

We had a fantastic time! Love the show, location, messages- and spirit you two bring to the world. I had trouble with buying my ticket online and called and the day help was wonderful personable, kind, went over and beyond to help me. Great experience all around! I will tell others and be back again when I visit ES AR! Makes you remember that there is mystery and magic all around and within us! C and C