“Great magic, illusions and medium, I'm still talking about it!”
Review of Intrigue Theater

Intrigue Theater
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: When in Eureka Springs, travel back to the Victorian age and experience an evening of Mystery & Intrigue performed by an Illusionist & a Medium Featuring Special Guests from the other side! Now in it’s THIRD SEASON Intrigue Theater is a Live Theatrical show and one of the top rated attractions in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Great magic, illusions and medium, I'm still talking about it!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

First, I am the kind of person who wants to know how they did it, and why my brain was incapable of witnessing the illusion. Sean-Paul and Juliane Fay were phenomenal. The illusions and magic alone were executed with such precision that instead of clapping my jaw dropped. Sean-Paul needed to remind us (the audience to clap) even though we were completely amazed. Sean-Paul's personality is that of a true performer and I never expected to be this wow'ed by a performance in a small town like Eureka Springs. If you're in the area, I absolutely recommend seeing the show. Book your tickets early because lately the show has been selling out. Now, as for Juliane Fay, I have no idea how she hears what she hears, I cannot explain it. The performance was so stellar that my only explanation is that out of the 75 people attending, my partner and I were the only ones not it on it The logic behind my explanation is completely dismantled by the fact that these two performers did not put on an entire show just to impress myself and my partner. I would like to personally thank Sean-Paul and Juliane for an amazing performance. You two work fluid together, your smiles are priceless, and the ambiance made this a show worthy of a bigger city. I can imagine that great magicians from the Victorian era would be proud that you keep the tradition alive. If you ever come to Chicago or back to the twin-cities where you met, please communicate via Facebook, I would be there in a heartbeat. Lastly, to the woman who was in the audience on July 17th that met her deceased husband Jimmy's spirit your tears and love were so genuine and heartfelt.

Beaumont, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I left speechless!This is the most amazing show I have ever seen.I would drive back to Eureka Springs just to see this show.

1 Thank Melissa A
Tulsa, Oklahoma
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Definitely worth every penny!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This show is one of the best I've seen in Eureka- don't hesitate, just buy the tickets and go! ! You won't regret it. On a side note although it's kid friendly I wouldn't bring my 5 year old, there are times where you have to be quiet and sit still. There were kids there that were 7ish that did fine though. Will be a mandatory show for us every time we visit now!

1 Thank mikia25
Bella Vista AR
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“TOP NOTCH INTRIGUE”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Sean & Juliane wlere great entertainers and are masters of their field! You will not be dissappointed. Eureka Springs is truly blessed to have this world famous couple perform

We were so impressed with the "intimate" show on Friday, we went back on Satuday for the large show which was even more entertaining

Whether you believe or not just go and enjoy the entertainment you will be so INTRIGUED

I Believe!

This is the most exciting entertainment in Eureka

Tulsa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The show was great! I recommend that you go see the show and be prepared to be intrigued! Both performers were awesome, they did a great job involving many members of the audience (but only if they were willing). The theater was comfortable. It was an all around great evening!

1 Thank Rbngbsn