“A very entertaining night at the theater”
Review of Intrigue Theater

Intrigue Theater
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: When in Eureka Springs, travel back to the Victorian age and experience an evening of Mystery & Intrigue performed by an Illusionist & a Medium Featuring Special Guests from the other side! Now in it’s THIRD SEASON Intrigue Theater is a Live Theatrical show and one of the top rated attractions in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
Winchester, Virginia
116 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“A very entertaining night at the theater”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We loved this show and talked the whole way home trying to figure out how they did those tricks! Both of the performers were so entertaining. Sean-Paul came out into the audience and involved everyone. Sought out our daughter and gave her the bent spoon. She loved that. He even signed it for her after the show. The second half was a little scary for our 9 year old but it is ok for kids if you give them a little warning. The setting is perfect for this type of show. Small room with seating for about 50. Other reviews say the chairs are uncomfortable but not that bad and they need to be like that to create the ambience of the show. My mother loved the ghosts telling the medium what is in everyones purse. We would do this again. Plus we got a special on Facebook buy one get one free. But we would have paid full price and still thought it was worth it.

Mertztown
“Eureka Springs Springs Spirits!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

There is truly nothing like this show anywhere. The small, intimate theater (converted from an old church) is perfect for this evening of mystery. The Illusionist and The Medium really make you feel at home and a part of something very special. Sean-Paul is a polished performer with many years of experience Julianna will convince you that she has a special ability that, well...I won't say...you have to go find out for yourself
The only thing to be wary of is the warm up act. He was very slow and just read the bullet points off a clip board. But not to worry, because Sean and Julianne arrive, and it becomes an evening you will NEVER forget!

O'Fallon, Missouri, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fabulous, Unique Show!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is not your average tourist show. The fact that it is in such a small venue makes for a very special, intimate experience that is completely different from most shows. Being so close makes the illusions even more amazing, and we found ourselves talking about the tricks for days. Sean-Paul makes sure to involve the entire audience, too, which I thought was really great. I would highly recommend this show to anyone who's visiting Eureka Springs. We will definitely return again.

1 Thank Meghan C
“Great”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Loved the Intrigue Theater. The experience was great, my husband and I are still talking about how the acts were performed. This will be a must stop every time we are in Eureka. Don't miss out!!!

Washington, MO
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Will amaze you!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I read the other reviews before deciding to come and this was our last big event before leaving for home. We showed up, and even though the doors didn't open when they said, we walked in and the place was tiny! The couple of item hanging around looked iffy, and I was seriously questioning if we should have spent the money on this. I have always been interested in magic and/or illusions and know a few of the tricks and how they are pulled off. Even knowing those things, I thought both Sean Paul and Juliane did a fantastic job of entertaining us and I'm still not sure how a few things were pulled off. It is a small venue, but I think it gives us skeptics a close-up view to try and figure it all out. I think it is a must-see attraction while in Eureka Springs.