“Terrific. Great performers and a compelling show.”
Review of Intrigue Theater

Intrigue Theater
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: When in Eureka Springs, travel back to the Victorian age and experience an evening of Mystery & Intrigue performed by an Illusionist & a Medium Featuring Special Guests from the other side! Now in it’s THIRD SEASON Intrigue Theater is a Live Theatrical show and one of the top rated attractions in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
Reviewed March 26, 2012

My wife, daughter and I went to see this show this past weekend. This was a return trip for us. We saw the show last year and we were impressed.

I am very glad we returned to see the show again. It is even better than before. Very entertaining. Sean-Paul and Juliana are natural entertainers. They are comfortable and confident, while being charming and warm.

I ran into several people who were at the show over the next couple of days in town. I asked each of them what they thought of the show and everyone was really blown away and highly entertained.

This is a top notch show. Don't miss it!

1  Thank PaulPrater
There are newer reviews for Intrigue Theater

Reviewed March 24, 2012

I took my daughter just to get out and do something. We thought it would be a ok show. Once we got there we were in the 2nd row. The show starts with magic and then progresses from there. First half is magic and mind reading with some hypnotism. Second half is spirit channeling I guess you would call it. My daughter had some spooky experiences on stage. They call on almost everyone in the crowd at some point to participate . I will say that I have no idea how some of the things that happened happened. My time for interaction was guessed perfect and as far as my daughters...she was freaking out trying to figure out what happened to her. I can't give any more away or it would ruin your fun. Well worth the money and one of the best shows I have seen. The whole crowd was having a blast laughing and interacting with the performers!! You won't be sorry you went. We have done the ghost tours and this blows them away by far. Also saw a few 7 yr olds and they were having fun too so fun for all ages I would say.

3  Thank Tommy S
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I went this past St. Patrick's Day, and boy did we have fun! I am a Magician from Minneapolis, and was so glad I took the time to come watch this performance. My favorite part was the Mentalist or Medium part of the show. Blows my mind! It fooled the heck out of me and I'm in this industry! The magic is superb as well. Floating tables, spirits from beyond, grand illusion, classic magic, all with a very creative and refreshing seemless presentation. The second best part to watching the show was watching the audiences reactions. Some people were literally on the edge of their seats. Eureka Springs is super lucky to have this show! I would have paid twice as much! $25 is a bargain. A great show, a great place, and great spring weather. Wish I could have stayed longer!

5  Thank MBDUNN43432
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We just saw the show last weekend and had a great time. There were a couple of very minor missteps but then again it was only their 2nd show of the 2012 season. Overall they were professional illusionists and we were "shock and awe"d many times during the performance. The crowd seemed to be pleased with the experience and there were quite a few outside talking to each other about "How'd they do that?!?!". We bought our tickets online and had 3rd row seats which came with a $10 concessions voucher, that got us 4 adult beverages, bonus! We have been to Eureka countless times over the last 14 years and had never been to this theatre, it was nice and clean with a friendly staff. I'd love to see the theatre have other shows, live or movies, during the days in the summer season. A theatre is a fantastic way to beat the heat especially with the kids, but I digress... The next evening after our show we went to one of our favorite restaurants and happened to be seated at a table next to Sean-Paul and Juliane, they were as pleasant and charming outside the theatre as they are on stage. Again, digressing, anyway I do recommend this show as light hearted, definitely intriguing and highly entertaining. It made for a great after dark activity in Eureka.and a pleasurable addition to our evening, thank you!

2  Thank Chris K
Reviewed February 16, 2012

It was a very good show, I didn't really like the sceance (sp?) stuff. Not really child appropriate. I would love to bring my kids to a show like this some time.