“Great drinks!”
Review of Eureka Daily Roast

Eureka Daily Roast
Reviewed June 13, 2014

My husband and I made an overnight trip to Eureka Springs. As we were wandering down the street we saw this shop and went in for something to drink. We had an Orange Dreamsicle and a Vanilla Lemon Chiffon. They were fantastic! I would have given a 5 star rating, but it took over 20 minutes to be served (there were only 4 people in front of us). Only one EXTREMELY SLOW woman was working the counter. The drinks were really good, but plan to spend a long time in line. As many other reviewers have said, no one who works there is in any hurry to serve you. :)

There are newer reviews for Eureka Daily Roast

Reviewed June 8, 2014

They can do it all, even some sugar free flavors. The coffees and teas are robust. They certainly know and love what they do.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We ordered the Meghan's Mocha, which is the extra chocolate version of the Mocha frappé - it was an excellent, rich drink that quenched our chocolate cravings.

I will say that the people who waited on us - I assume they were the owners - we civil but not very friendly. They were not rude either. It was a very busy afternoon and I think they were feeling a bit overwhelmed.

1  Thank Frank M
Reviewed April 24, 2014

One of the best coffe drinks I have ever had! The service is a little slow, but well worth the wait.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

The outside of this place looks very inviting. The coffee menu looks inviting also. That is where it stops. Look out if you have a question for anyone behind the counter. At best the are rude at worst they are snappy and actually rolled her eyes! Sorry, I can't review the coffee product because I left without after that treatment! They need a course in manners if they want customers.

3  Thank Cindi C