“Omg! Never again!”

Mei Li
Ranked #56 of 130 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Japanese, Sushi
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Omg! Never again!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Here in this wonderful town for our honeymoon and then we walk into this place.
My husband & I came in the front door thinking we would enjoy some lunch on this snowy day, Not so! The waiter was rude to me! And after waiting for 10 to 15 min we finally got their attention. The waitress had no idea about the sushi menu much less the regular menu. When the waiter finally stop talking to his friends at the door and took our order he brought us salty cold soup!
The main course was just ok. The fried rice tasted old. The lumpy dark sauce on the cashew chicken was gross! The sushi was a little better but only if you order a roll that they don't have to change anything due to allergies. If you do have allergies forget about it! Won't come back here!

1 Thank MindyLou90

Berryville, Arkansas, United States
“Great food and Great service from Brian @ Mei Li”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

We had an amazing experience here for my birthday, the food was amazing and our server Brian was awesome!! Would highly recommend!!

• Visited January 2013
Arkansas
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

DH and I had dinner here simply because it was across the street from where we were staying (Evening Shade Bed & Breakfast).

There were just a few other diners, but later in the evening we noticed the parking lot was full.

We each had Mongolian Beef...DH's with an egg roll and mine with a spring roll. The dinners come with rice, but you can substitute noodles. It was delicious. Huge amount of food, but each of us ate almost every bite. My mind said, "Stop eating", but it was just too yummy.

Our server was very personable and attentive. I had hoped to eat there the second night also, but ended up having a late lunch, so skipped dinner. Next trip to Eureka....

Prices are definitely in the inexpensive range.

Visited February 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Oh very good as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

We go to Mei's often and it is our favorite place in all of Eureka since moving here from Dallas, could not ask for better

Visited November 2012
“Not worth it”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

This place is crap. Had it twice, I want my money back. If you want good food, go anywhere else. Food is bland and boring and that's only even if they get the order right. I'm a local and I turn people off from it. No locals will eat there, we know better.