“Well above expectation”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn
Ranked #1 of 69 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Claremore, Oklahoma
“Well above expectation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

We had our wedding ceremony in the chapel. When we arrived we were greeted by Kathy, the owner, she is very friendly and informative. She gave us excellent ideas on where to take our small wedding party after the wedding. I answered a few questions that Kathy had previous to our arrival and she exceeded my expectations for the wedding. Everything was perfect, the little cabins are cozy, very clean and well maintained. I can't imagine that there was anything anyone else could have done to make our wedding more perfect. My husband and I go to Eureka a few times a year and have agreed that from now on we will not stay anywhere but Rock Cottage Gardens. When I went to check us out I almost felt like I should give Kathy a hug. This location is close to the downtown area but secluded enough to feel like you are in the moutains. The B&B was nice but Kathy just made everything so effortless and perfect I can't rave about our stay enough.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Aspen room but I bet all of the rooms are just as nice. The Jacuzzi tub was nice af...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
rockcottagegardens, Owner at Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Thank you for the very kind review, we are thrilled to have exceeded your expectations...sometimes I just pray we get it right! Our biggest compliment is that you enjoyed your stay, to have exceeded expectations puts us on cloud nine! Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Kathy & her staff were amazing and I couldn't have asked for more. My wedding day was wonderful, food was amazing, cottage was so comfy! I definitely recommend this place & can't wait to go back! The location is great and easy to get to. Kathy was always available by email in the months before my wedding which eased my anxiety. Our room had everything we needed and more.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review, we love doing weddings here and knowing that in a small way, we've made your day special. Weddings are like the icing on the cake to our lodging and cooking breakfast. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us...see you on your anniversary!
Springfield, MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had our ceremony and honeymoon stay at Rock Cottage Gardens. Kathy and her staff were the BEST! The location is beautiful and the food is beyond words. She helped to make our special day one that we will never forget.

Room Tip: All cottages have their own unique features.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much, our best reward is to know that your wedding day was special for you. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that you'll consider many wedding anniversaries in the future! Kathy
Ozark, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

We just spent the weekend at Rock Cottage Gardens to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. It was a great decision! The place is amazing and equal to any top end room! The full breakfast was unbelievable! Don't think you could find a better meal at a five star restaurant! Kathy and her helper, Christina were great and did everything to make sure our weekend was all that we wanted it to be. Would highly recommend this B&B! You will not be disappointed!!

Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

The cottage had everything we could have wanted, including TV, Keurig, mini fridge, information on local attractions, jacuzzi tub, robes, etc. The breakfast was incredible. Great flavor and plenty of food. I was so full that I couldn't eat everything on my plate.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
rockcottagegardens, Owner at Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for your very complimentary feedback about our inn, we're glad you loved the food and the cottage itself. Yes, being on the historic loop in town can sometimes be a little noisy due to occasional traffic and I understand your cottage was closest to the street. The historic loop location is highly sought due to the proximity of walking to historic downtown shopping, however it does have a tradeoff with the drive by tourists. I highly recommend cottages 4 or 5 for a little more distance from the street if we get the pleasure of having you all as return guests someday. Many thanks for your candid feedback, Kathy
Conway, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

My wife and I stayed in the Rose Cottage as part of our 10 year anniversary celebration. Kathy is AMAZING! Her culinary skills are INCREDIBLE. We wanted to bring her home with us so that we could enjoy her food on a more regular basis but that wouldn't be fair to the other guests. Her 3 course breakfast will keep you full until dinner time. All the food is homemade(she starts cooking at 5AM) The cottages are immaculate and homey. Anybody who is considering staying here will not be disappointed. I highly recommend it! We could not have asked for a better B&B to stay at for our anniversary. Thank you Ms. Kathy. We will be returning. This was the least stressful getaway we have ever had!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
rockcottagegardens, Owner at Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Wow....after long weekends, this is the kind of review and feedback that reinforces that I am doing the right thing with my career...after a long time corporate plane hopping "pack mule"....I decided to give it all up to be a B&B innkeeper...and while the hours are long (up at 5:30 and to bed and midnight)...it is all worth it when your guests really appreciate the effort. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!
Kathy
Perkins, OK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

My husband & I stayed for four days at Rock Cottage Gardens. We planned an intimate wedding at Kathy's beautiful little chapel. She helped make our day really special. Kathy does an exceptional job at paying attention to detail. We stayed in the Rose Cottage, the bed was so comfortable, like sleeping on a cloud. Our cottage was decorated with care with so much attention to all of our needs. Kathy is our opinion is a superior cook, each day breakfast was different. She provides so much delicious food you really feel spoiled. She gave us suggestions of what to see and do each day. The grounds were so beautiful, we sat in our little private courtyard and enjoyed it so much. We will recommend Rock Cottage to our friends an plan on a return visit. Thanks again Kathy for making our trip a sweet memory.