“Wonderful bed and breakfast!”

and 1 more site!
Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn
Ranked #1 of 68 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Wonderful bed and breakfast!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed two nights here. It is a nice clean, and quiet place to stay. The owner is a very nice lady. The breakfast is delicious! Location is walking distance to the shops. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank OkieM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Olathe, Kansas, United States
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This is the second stay for my wife & me at the Rock Cottage Gardens. We've come down to attend the Annual Eureka Springs Antique Auto Show, along with others from the Mercedes-Benz Club of America, Ozark Section. The RCG was recommended by a fellow Mercedes club member and I can heartily pass the recommendation on to you readers too. This is a first class getaway spot, that's off the main street. It provides a quiet, comfortable 'homey' feeling that both of us enjoyed very much. Each cottage is decorated beautifully, with the finest in comfort. The breakfasts are truly 5 star status and I always find myself taking a photo of the table setting - simply beautiful. Kathy will make your stay special and her relaxed, friendly attitude is a welcome plus. I've stayed in a lot of places over the years - and I highly recommend this one. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Kathy P, Owner at Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Wow! Thank you, it is the best compliment we could receive to know that your R&R mission was accomplished! Hope that we'll see you again soon!
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Me and my wife got married here back in march. Kathy did a wonderful job setting everything up. Very thorough and asked a lot of questions to make our day perfect. And our wedding cake she made was out of this world. Can't wait to come back and visit on our anniversary!

• Stayed March 2012
Kathy P, Owner at Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Thank you for your kind review, we are thrilled that you had a most memorable wedding and we will be looking forward to your return to celebrate your anniversary! Kathy
United States
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I renewed our Wedding vows in June of 2012. We had stayed here 10 years ago on our honeymoon. We had the best time and the food is amazing! We have stayed at several B&B's in Eureka but none are better than Rock Cottage Garden. Kathy is an amazing cook! And all the little extras you get during your stay like sodas and water in the mini frig, gourmet coffee, fresh baked peach cobbler in the middle of the day, candles around the tub. All of those little extras really add to the experience. And our wedding cake was amazing also. It was just really well worth the money. I cant wait to go again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your kind review and I am so happy that we made your stay happy and memorable...I'll post the peach cobbler recipe on our website! Hope to see you again, Kathy
Wagoner, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Hi I'm Neal Moore. Jaii and I wanted a quiet setting for friends and family and that is exactly what we got. The grounds were cozy and beautiful for our May wedding. We thoroughly enjoyed our beautiful and comfortable room. The breakfasts were delicious and very filling. The staff took care of us very well. I would suggest to anyone that likes breakfast and peace and quiet to stay at Rock Cottage Gardens. I know we are planning on going back real soon. Thanks, Kathy!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind review of your wedding weekend at the Rock Cottages...weddings are so much fun to pull together, I really enjoy this part of being an innkeeper...Hope to see you next May for you anniversary!! Kathy
Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Rock Cottage Gardens in July. We loved having our own cottage at the B&B rather than a room where you are always sensitive to having someone on the other side of the wall. Our cottage was comfortable and nicely decorated. The breakfasts were FANTASTIC!! The owner, Kathy, is very accomodating, and if you have special diet needs she will try to meet them. I just really loved the setting of the cottages and the gardens!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your very kind review of your stay...cooking is a hobby for me and I really enjoy trying to meet everyone's needs. I'm glad you found our cottages comfortable and that they lived up to the privacy everyone expects for a quiet weekend. See you soon!!!! Kathy
Reviewed September 10, 2012

It was such a relaxed weekend for us. Very private cottage, beautiful inside and out. Loved the outside grounds as well. My husbands favorite part was the gourmet breakfasts of course! So pretty we didn't want to eat, but so wonderful. We are definitely making this a yearly retreat. You will not be disappointed!!

• Stayed March 2012
Thank you for the kind review...I will keep working on the gourmet breakfasts to keep it interesting throughout the seasons. Glad you enjoyed your stay and a yearly retreat sounds good to me! Thank you again, Kathy