“Fun way to spend a rainy afternoon”
Review of The Stone House

The Stone House
Ranked #23 of 136 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

This place is not cheap, but it is worth the money. Owners spent lots of time and care renovating the space, and it's really nice and relaxing. Wine and beer list is extensive, and the cheese plate we had was delicious and nicely presented. Two thumbs up from my husband and me.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Not only did they allow our dog in the patio area but the waitress brought him a couple of treats and a bowl of water. The patio area is so relaxing, the cheese platter was excellent and the wine was great. It is not a restaurant but my wife and I had the Cosmopolitan platter ($40.00) and it was plenty of food for a meal. If you are looking for a place to visit without loud music and chatter this is the place for you. One of the reviewers said it was expensive and it is a little but considering we had an entire evening at this location I felt it was worth every dime. Our dog Wes like it so much, he even left a tip.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We enjoyed an excellent appetiser platter with an assortment of artisanal cheeses and meats. A fun band from Austin played on the outdoor patio in the evening. Highly recommend this venue.

1  Thank MOtravelgirl
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Rather warm in the outdoor seating but great music from a solo guitar performer, very fun. Nice wine but service was scattered but friendly. Finished wine before tray of appetizers arrived so of course, another glass was called for! Did they plan this? Kind of expensive but we will go back. The pesto was the very best I have ever eaten.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife and I frequent Stone House as often as we can. Friendly owners and staff, very professional, outstanding imported cheeses and toppings, excellent wine list and super live music on Friday nights. Wonderful fun and relaxing atmosphere