“Really great massage!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Healthworks Massage Therapy & Reflexology Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1992, Health Works Massage, Reflexology & Wellness Center has offered a wide variety of health services catering to our varied clients' needs. Our state-licensed massage therapists incorporate many therapeutic massage and healing techniques.- Our goal is to restore the balance of the individual.- Our mission is to surround you with warm hospitality and service in an atmosphere of complete relaxation.
Reviewed April 6, 2012

My husband and I visited Healthworks for a couples massage. Another local place had cancelled our massage appointment at the last minute and luckily Healthworks had an opening for us. We both received the hour long full body massage and it was very relaxing. They did a great job and the environment of their shop is very peaceful. We will refer them to our friends who travel to Eureka Springs and we will come back to them when we travel there in the future!

All reviews
"session"
"message"
"anniversary"

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Me and my husband had a massage done. His was a full body massage done and mine was a foot reflexology. Both were great--very relaxing.

Reviewed November 27, 2011

My husband and I wanted a couples massage. They were able to get us an appointment that afternoon. Great massage and less expensive than other spas in the area. I will definitely use again.

1  Thank dobbsje
Reviewed July 19, 2011

I always appreciate the friendly atmosphere and great service and MASSAGE that is given by both Donna and Scott Thompson. I have been going to them for years and know that they are genuinely caring and helpful in every way. They are always attentive and caring about my health and making certain that I stay healthy. Thank you so much.

1  Thank Jasmine072
See more reviews
Reviewed April 18, 2011

Scott and Donna were absolutely the best. We had purchased a package deal through our B&B and a massage at HealthWorks was part of it. My wife and I could not of been happier with the service and hospitality that Scott and Donna showed. They are the best!!! In fact we went back for more the next day. Both my wife and I commented that a trip to HealthWorks is reason enough to go to Eureka Springs!
Scott and Donna treat their guests as if they were long time friends. The service provided is tailored to your needs. I have gotten a number of massages at both private and chain massage places. Hands down HealthWorks (no pun intended) is the best! My wife and I are already planning another trip down. And she and her girlfriend are planning a trip. And a visit or two to HealthWorks will certainly be on the agenda!

5  Thank rbarkc