“This Hippie loved it!”

Peace, Love & Cheesecake
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Reviewed August 29, 2012

While I didn't try the cheesecake, I LOVED the Blackberry Cobbler Ice Cream! The texture and flavor was incredible, and the little pieces of cobble crust mixed in were an added bonus.
My wife had a Hot Fudge Sundae and she thought it was “Yummy”. The hot fudge sundae was topped with whip cream and the fudge was warm and very “chocolaty”.
There was a good vibe in the room, and the location in downtown Eureka Springs makes it an easy stop as you listen to music from Basin Park across the street.
The only minor issue is seating inside is limited, but with the park across the street with plenty of places to sit outside I don’t see this as a big deal.
We will return and I can’t wait to try some cheesecake next time in- they looked like a delicious work of art!

2  Thank TheDeadVWBus

Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

This was a treat! Great cheese cake, excellent service, and the atmosphere was relaxed and urban. Loved it! The banana split was amazing!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We loved this place! I wish I could get a piece of cheesecake from here right now :) It is right downtown so the location is very convenient!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Stopped in for an afternoon treat, and what a treat! We shared a raspberry crumble cheescake and I really didn't want to share, lol. The best cheesecake I've ever eaten.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

$6 for a tiny slice if cheesecake and $2 for a cookie. Do yourself a favor and go to NYC if you want a good bakery. The peanut butter cup cookie was good, but I've had better. They were out of lemon bars and cupcakes at 2:00 on a Tuesday because no one bakes on Tuesday... Cute atmosphere, though!