“Read Cancellation Policy Before Booking” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Briarwood Lodge at All Seasons Luxury Properties

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Briarwood Lodge at All Seasons Luxury Properties
Ranked #26 of 69 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Read Cancellation Policy Before Booking”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

When I made my reservation at the Briarwood Lodge for October 17-20, 2013, on the phone, I was not verbally told the cancellation policy and did not read it when I received the reservation by email. Two days before my reservation, I called the Briarwood Lodge to tell them I was ill and could not make it. The innkeeper told me my reservation was nonrefundable because I had a discounted rate, and she would try to book my room. The next day she called and said she didn't think she would be able to book the room and would refund me half of my money. After reading the cancellation policy, my interpretation was if the reservation is less than 30 days from arrival, you forfeit your deposit, and there was nothing in writing that my reservation was discounted. I ended up paying $253.05 instead of the $130.00 deposit. This was my first experience with a bed and breakfast, and I will probably never stay at one in the future. If you do make a reservation at this bed and breakfast, be sure you understand their cancellation policy because illness cannot be predicted.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Antiquesgirl53
Allsap, Owner at Briarwood Lodge at All Seasons Luxury Properties, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
I guess no good deed goes unpunished. Oct. is a final sale month. We say it, we send a confirmation to our guest and we attempt to rebook for our guests who find that they can't fulfill their reservation commitment. Please read your reservation confirmation and please give me more then 2 days to rebook your unused suite.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I arrived on a motorcycle and were pleasantly surprised to learn they had several small locked garages just for motorcycles. It was so nice to just lock the garage and not have to worry about the bike. The staff was very friendly and the innkeeper is a blast. It is only about a block up from the main attractions of the historical district so we could just park the bike for the night and walk to restaurants, bars, or just store gazing in the evening. They also have outdoor lounges, we bought a bottle of wine and just sat outside and talked one evening. It was much better than any of the hotels upon the highway and the cost was not really different. I have no clue why anybody visiting here would stay at a hotel on the highway, rather than someplace like this u less they just prefer the McDonalds atmosphere of the highway.

Room Tip: This same person owns 3 or 4 different properties and all are in fantastic condition. Go to their w...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BradHD
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed a couple of nights in the Overlook Room and had a great time. This is a wonderful place to stay in Eureka Springs, everyone is extremely nice and attentive. We left for a hike early one morning before the breakfast was open and the cook gave us a tupperware container full of biscuits to take with us. Will definitely stay here again when in the area.

Room Tip: We went through a number of the rooms that were not occupied, all are great.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cpwebb
Springdale, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

The Briarwood Lodge is definitely a hidden treasure in Eureka Springs! It's interior warmly invites you to explore every preference from the Paris Suite to the Lighthouse Suite. The staff makes you feel undeniably pampered. They have communication and customer service down to an art. The rooms are uniquely themed and magical. Hands down, this find easily is the most valuable and exquisite escape. The Briarwood Lodge will be my first choice for years to come.
Thank you!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Michele O
Monroe, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2011

Stayed in the Paris Suite. Was very comfortable. Inn keepers were availiable and helpful in planning places to eat. For a couple of days we were the only guests and they served breakfast according to our schedule. We would go back again.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank rogrsa
LR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2010

We got into town on a Monday. We visit Eureka a couple times a year but didn't know where we were going to stay this time. We were driving around hoping something would catch our eye, the All Seasons Properties did that. There wasn't anything going on in town so the owner was able to show us most of their rooms. My wife loves light houses so it was obvious which room we were going to get. The price and location were good but it was the room that sold us. We were only able to stay one night but we will be back soon.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple