“Weekend getaway”

Cabin Fever Resort
Metairie, Louisiana, United States
“Weekend getaway”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We couldn't have been happier than we were with Cabin Fever Resort. The cabins are incredible, clean and the view is spectacular. The staff was amazing! The lake a few miles away made for a relaxing getaway. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: We stayed in Cabin 4....best view around!!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I can't think of a more wonderful place to stay for a relaxing, peaceful vacation. Everything was perfect, from the view, the cleanliness, location, and coziness. I am anxious to stay here again. This is a wonderful place to stay with your family, spouse, friends or by yourself.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Claremore, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My family and I have stayed at Cabin Fever Resort many, many times over the last few years. We find ourselves going to Eureka Springs so we can stay at Cabin Fever. There are so many things to do for the whole family and just a short hop over to Branson. We mainly go for the great striper fishing, shopping, wonderful eating establishments and most of all...relaxation.

Talk to Ty to find out about Cabin Fever, and be prepared to adopt a new member into your family, because that's exactly what she feels like after you meet her. You'll LOVE this place!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
jdnnyc
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We learned about this little place online, nestled in the lush hills around Eureka Springs. I'm a New York city guy, far removed from the peace of running creeks and sweet bird calls, but Cabin Fever Resort was quick to bring back the nostalgia I have for my boyhood in southern Mississippi.

Cozy, clean rooms, obviously the innkeepers here have placed a lot of care and love into their place and from what I understand, they're still not done making it even better.

You can't get better than Eureka Springs and the surrounding area. A picturesque town, open, friendly, diverse and welcoming. Lots and lots of little shops where I could score just about anything. Prices are insanely affordable, even cheap if you're from a larger metropolitan area and used to paying out the ear for every little thing.

Lots of food choices, hiking and nature trails. I loved the girls who run this place and I love the resort just as much. We're already planning a Autumn trip and I can't recommend enough that you check this place out. Truly a little piece of paradise!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Highland Village, Texas
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Our family just had an amazing vacation while staying in Cabin 7. Highly recommend Cabin Fever to individuals, couples, families, friends, etc! The view, the comfort, the cleanliness, location, and value...we will be back ASAP! We were so sad to leave! We wanted to make it our new home! Ty, one of the owners that we got to know, is very helpful and a pleasure to do business with. I concur with all the other reviews written about Cabin Fever.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Cabin Fever is an incredibly relaxing and beautiful resort! The cabin was beautiful, and the views were spectacular! Situated between Eureka Springs and Beaver Lake, we enjoyed quick access to all the sites and flavors the region has to offer. If you have the time, I'd heartily recommend a pontoon boat excursion on the lake! The folks at Starkey's Marina were so nice and helpful.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Siloam Springs, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My new bride, Beverly and I stayed in cabin #2 at cabin Fever for a very short but beautiful honeymoon. The cabin was beautiful with a hint of old world charm and spotlessly clean. The bed was very comfortable, but let me tell you about the jacuzzi. This tub was huge and it was very romantic. I could go on telling you about the cabin, how it was quiet and very romantic, but a building or resort is only so so without a staff to go behind it and really make it shine. I am a retired Army Staff Sergeant and I have high expectations when it comes to how squared away a place has to be to meet my standards. The Cabin Fever resort recieved my highest marks, and Ty and her staff made it a total dream come true for my Bride and Myself. They worked with me on early check in and a late check out, ( couldn't get out of the jacuzzi in time) They made sure that all my needs were met even before I knew I needed something. Ty made my cabin available for an additional day even before I knew I wanted that day, she was amazing. This short weekend made a perfect wedding ceremony all the better and we will be going back as long as Ty is at the controls of this quiet resort. Thanks Ty and God bless. Beverly says to remember to put in how quiet and romantic the secluded deck was, and she is right. Morning coffee to evening cuddleing was all the better because of the quiet charm..

Room Tip: Turn off the cell phones and turn on each other if you are couples.......
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple