The Grand Treehouse Resort
Best Western Eureka Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
Ozarka Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$59
Land O Nod Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$69
1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Quality Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$90
QualityInn
The Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$67
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$100
BestWestern.com
$180
$160
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$59
All reviewsswiss chaletbig pinetree housebig jacuzzi tubfull size refrigeratormy husband and iget awaybed was comfortableback porchlong weekendthis past weekendwell taken carerooms were very cleanwe've stayedclose to downtowntreehousefridge
Reviewed March 11, 2012

My husband and I were married right on the deck of our treehouse! They greeted us with cheesecake and a bottle of champaigne. The room was beautiful and so clean it was if we were the first couple to ever stay there! The gorgeous jacuzzi tub was relaxing and the view was incredible from the treehouse. Very private and secluded but it only took us three minutes to get downtown. We will be back and we are in love with the grand treehouse resort!! Highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank 5stars01
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I stayed here in Dec of 2011 and had a wonderful time celebrating my 27th birthday. Well that was until 3 months later when I got a random $165.00 charge from the resort. I called to find out what happened and the male owner told me that the first deposit didn't go through on my card (which it had). I argued and told him that I could send him my bank statement showing where I paid it. He then got very defensive and rude and told me tht I needed to take it up with the credit company that processes their transactions and hung up on me. I called back to ask for the number and he told me to figure it out myself and hung up on me again. It has been several days and I have left emails and voicemails without reply. I had to go to my attorney to write them a letter threatening a lawsuit if they refuse to comply so I can be reimbursed. This is the owner that acted this way for goodness sakes! I would not recommend this place to anyone unless they feel like getting ripped off and treated horribly!!

Room Tip: Yeah, go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
12  Thank Kristen H
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I just got back from Eureka Springs and stayed at the Grand Treehouse Resort in Big Pine. I have stayed at several places in Eureka Springs but this is a 4 star resort. It is beautiful and Frank and Sharon as well as the housekeepers are excellent. Very accommodating and helpful. The treehouse was fabulous. It was more than I had expected. I will always stay here when coming to town.

Room Tip: I stayed at big pine and it was great with a little driveway.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Sue L
Reviewed November 21, 2011

We came across the website for this treehouse resort when we were looking for a honeymoon destination and decided to stay there for five nights. Upon arrival, we were greeted by Frank, who was extremely kind, accommodating, and welcoming. He gave us a map of the town and pointed out all the attractions of Eureka Springs. When we walked in the treehouse, we were very impressed and immediately felt pampered. Throughout the week, we had a very relaxing experience in the quiet seclusion. We would strongly recommend The Grand Treehouse Resort to anyone and would love to go back in the future.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Micah P
Reviewed September 23, 2011

We stayed at the Grand Tree House last November for our first wedding anniversary. That is a trip we'll never forget! The atmosphere of the tree houses is so romantic, relaxing and beautiful. The grounds are beautifully maintained, the houses are immaculate and the staff could not have been more helpful or friendly. We had deer walking around and under our house. It was just such a wonderful, special weekend away and Frank and his staff have put together a one-of-kind experience. We have cheesecake and drinks waiting on us in our fridge when we arrived, which was such a thoughtful touch.

The house itself was well appointed, well laid out and just felt luxurious and romantic.

We will be going back every year for our anniversary!

Room Tip: We really loved the tree house we stayed in - it's the one on the end.
  • Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple