Grandma's Beans and Cornbread
Ranked #36 of 136 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is a simple little place with simple but tasty food. It is a good lunch place. If I am traveling through Eureka, this is a quick nourishing stop. The menu has some variety but I think the beans and cornbread are their best items.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Everytime my family and I visit Eureka Springs, we venture down to Grandma's Beans and Cornbread. We absolutely love their ham and beans and can't resist their scrumptious cornbread.
My wife and daughter can't resist their blackberry cobbler. A fun place to eat at a reasonable price.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Beans and cornbread is what Grandma's Beans and Cornbread is about. It is the best ever and when it comes to beans and cornbread I have come far. My friend and I ate there and loved it. The next day we returned and got take out, which we had for breakfast the following morning. Green tomato pickles and onions and excellent slaw are the perfect sides. The cobblers are as good as I have eaten. On the menu also are sandwiches, burgers and twice a week chicken and dumplings The servings are ample and fairly priced, the interior is inviting, decorated in 20th Century Coke and spotlessly clean.

Patrons of this establishment, especially if they intend to write a review,need to keep in mind Grandma's Beans and Cornbread is not a romantic, couples hideaway nor is it even remotely fancy -- food is served in paper bowls and plates; the utensils are not even stainless steel. The patron places his or her order at the counter and the food is passed over the counter. Tipping is not expected.

Eureka Springs is unique among Arkansas towns. Grandma's Beans and Cornbread is unique among Eureka's eating establishments, a good reason, one may think for it to be ranked among the very best places to eat in the town. It is not unique, however, in Arkansas; it would fit in nicely in the several rural communities, where beans and cornbread are commonly served and much enjoyed.

Grandma's Beans and Cornbread is well established, having served Eureka Springs for a generation; while the two friendly, attentive owners Dick and Jane, who could have been the originals in the primary readers back in the day, have been there four years.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had a late lunch so we went for the cobbler a la mode. OMG! amazingly delicious! And folks were being served the Beans & Cornbread and I was wishing I hadn't eaten already because it looked delicious! You had and option of Pinto or white beans or mixed.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went here for the July 4th weekend and ate here. The food was very good and priced very reasonable. We were a family of 5 and we were all full and satisfied. We will definatedly return here next time, very friendly fast service, clean and kid friendly!!