“Simply delicious”

Cuisines: American
WI
“Simply delicious”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Delicious beans and cornbread, fast service, and a charming local place. It's simple, very reasonably priced, and delicious. Perfect lunch!

• Visited March 2013

Arkansas
“Call me ol' fashioned”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stopped in for a quick bite to eat. Ordered pinto beans and corn bread and was not dissapponted. Good ol' southern beans and corn bread with all the jalepenos I could stand-which is a lot. They also offer onions and green tomato relish for no extra charge. I stopped here for lunch, so I didnt order the cobbler ala mode, but saw someone else's and wished I was there for the rest of the evening. Looked great!

I love this little God proclaiming/fearing place!

Visited May 2013
Russellville, Arkansas
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

When we seen the sign Grandma's Beans and Cornbread we thought YES!!!! Good ole' beans and cornbread. After we walked in, I have to say was a little shocked with the order counter then have to go pick it up at the counter where you just placed ur order then go to the self serve table to get ur utensils and whatever else u may need. The beans were a little bland and served in a paper bowl. It was ok but I would not go back.

• Visited April 2013
Kellyville, Oklahoma
“lunch”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Husband and I went here for lunch. There were 2 grandmas there. I was disappointed. I don't think the food here is homemade and it was a little pricey for what we got.

Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Always the best”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We have been going here since we moved here and this the best home cooking period. The people that own and work here are so nice and live and work here just like the rest of us. Be sure to ask about the daily specials.

Visited November 2012