“Best value in the area”

Grandma's Beans and Cornbread
Ranked #35 of 137 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Simple menu, they do have other soups, sandwhiched, and sausages, but the beans and cornbread were very good and certainly the cheapest meal that we had while we were there.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I had the chicken and dumpling special and my grandmother had the chicken salad sandwich. The food was amazing and the price is very fair when you consider the portion sizes. The lady behind the counter was rather rude but I do look younger than my age so I am sure that contributed. Overall it is a great place to eat. Make sure you are not in a rush though because you will have to wait a little while to order if there's a line.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We had the beans and cornbread and they were great. They have many other choices of food on their menu. Next time we travel through Eureka Springs we will definitely return to this restaurant!!!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Visited Grandma's Beans and Cornbread and it was delicious AGAIN! Service is exceptional and food is always good and fresh. This is why I always eat there before going next door to the Pine Mountain Jamboree. Makes for a fun evening at both places.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We visited Grandma's on Saturday afternoon about 2pm. The beans, cornbread, & cobbler was great! The wrap was not so good. I do not know if they were short staffed or just have not worked out their system but we had 4 people ahead of us to order & it took 25 minutes.