“My new favorite spot!”

Eureka Matterhorn Towers
Ranked #18 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed July 20, 2010

I stayed at the Matterhorn Towers over the 4th of July holiday and was treated like family. Upon arrival I was greeted by 'Chris' who couldn't have been more helpful. I loved the European charm of the hotel property and it really felt like a second home. Instead of the generic feel of a hotel chain, it was a unique and pleasant experience. I would recommend the Matterhorn to all of my friends and family. It even had a cute dog named 'Aubrey' to give it that special cozy feel! I will definitely return!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PatriciaG31

Reviewed July 20, 2010

The Matterhorn Hotel is a friendly & comfortable place to stay. I'd like to return in Oct. to enjoy the fall colors!

Reviewed July 19, 2010

Hello my fellow travelers, I'm from Springfield,Mo and we go to Eureka Springs A LOT, sometimes 3 times a week because we love it there. I've never had a "bad" stay there and Chris the owner goes out of his way to bend over backwards for his guests. I've lost my key before and had to get let in at 4am, he's carted us around after the bars closed so we wouldn't have to ride in the rain which was very nice. After going to Eureka so often I devolped a great love for this europe like hotel. So one day I spent all my money on motorcycle things and had forgot it was my wife's b-day, so in a mad panic I called Chris at the Matterhorn, explained who I was which he remembered and I explained to him that, I'm an idiot and my wife is going to kill me. He invited us down and put us up for two nights and really saved my butt BIG TIME!!!

To me this meant the world and was a great gesture of customer appreciation. We have been back since then many times and wouldn't dream of staying anywhere other than The Matterhorn Towers.

Reviewed June 17, 2010

Our room was so awesome. It was super clean and very quiet. The AC was kickin and I didn't want to leave the room. We had the Penthouse, which was the entire 5th floor. Super clean and the owner, Chris, said that it had just been renovated. Comfy beds, full kitchen, living room with flat screen, two bedrooms and two full baths and, the best part, two private balconies. If you stay here (and you should) pay the extra money for the penthouse.

Reviewed March 27, 2010

My daughters and I stayed at the Matterhorn Towers for a few days for Spring Break. The front desk clerk that checked us in was very professional and helpful. The room was acceptable but not exceptionally clean. The location is fantastic.
HOWEVER, each morning we woke up to music BLARING from a cheap stereo OUTSIDE! This was our vacation, mind you. We couldn't even watch tv without hearing the horribly distorted music outside.
This was a decent motel, though overpriced compared to other motel signs in town, with no obvious benefits to account for the higher price. I honestly think we should have gotten a discount, considering someone else's musical tastes were completely imposed on us.
There was also a dog that followed us everywhere we went around the hotel. She tried to get in our room with us, she tried to get in our car with us, she jumped on us and at 2 different points during our stay, there were piles of dog poop in the middle of the sidewalk that we had to dodge! Ridiculous! We saw her go in the office of the hotel several times, so she must belong there.
The man who was in the office when we checked out was very pleasant and accomadating. Don't know if he's the manager or what.
This hotel has potential to be very nice, but someone's personal choices with the music and the dog should really be addressed.
We will not return to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2009

My girlfriends and I stayed at the Matterhorn Towers and couldn't be happier with the service and the accomidations. Chris was wonderful and Avery was the best belhop ever! We felt welcomed from the minute we checked in. Chris and his staff answered all our questions and gave us whatever help we needed. Whether it was directions or ideas on places to go there in Eureka Springs, they were very accomidating. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The whole place is quaint and very inviting. We enjoyed our Eureka experience immensly and our stay at the Matterhorn especially! We will definitely be staying there again and recommending it to all our friends.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2009

This was a very quaint hotel. It was worth the price. The staff was very helpful. We would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business