“Best Mexican Food in Eureka Springs!”

Pepe Tacos at Casa Colina
Ranked #22 of 132 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Pepe Tacos at Casa Colina : Located in an 1890's era home on the top of Planer Hill, in Eureka's Historic District. We feature fresh traditional Mexican cuisine in an elegant, yet relaxed atmosphere. Our decks, porches, and dining rooms are further enhanced by our acres of natural wooded surroundings. Specials of the house include skewers of Grilled Steak w/ Guacamole and Mango Salsa, Aztec Boudin, and Blacken Red Snapper w/ Pineapple Salsa. Full beverage service, best Margarita's this side of the Rio Grande. We offer Happy Hour Prices from open top close.
Springdale, Arkansas
“Best Mexican Food in Eureka Springs!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I always try to eat here when I come to Eureka Springs which if I'm lucky is once a week! Excellent food, awesome margaritas and be sure to order the guacamole prepared table side, none better anywhere. I love sitting on one of the decks and absorbing the life as it passes by on the street below. Be sure to ask for Jimmy to serve you, very attentive to his guests and quite knowledgable about the area!

Visited April 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Great patio for dinning!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Great patio just outside the center of Eureka surrounded by trees perfect for for a spring evening dinner. The tree frogs provided a nice evening song the entire night, but it was just enough to drown out the Mexican folk music playing on the distorted speakers.

Visited April 2014
Garland, Texas
“Great food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

The food is authentic and so is the care they provide to the customers my visit was a great experience

Springfield, Missouri
“Overpriced and overrated”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had always noticed this place up on the hill but had never considered it until it was recommended to me. After the glowing recommendation I was sorely disappointed. The menu prices are ridiculous and the portions unimpressive. Our server was so tentative you almost had to tell her what to do next. The lone bright spot was the manager, who went out of his way on numerous occasions to ensure we were seated where we were comfortable without being disturbed by a couple of large parties. In all, I was not impressed with the food and I was very turned off by the prices. I will not return.

• Visited March 2014
Lees Summit
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our server, Jimmy took great care of us and Chef Tori cooked my tilapia to perfection.”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Love eating al fresco and have enjoyed the 3 times I've eaten there. Great service, hospitality and food.

• Visited April 2014