“Worth the wait!!!”

Ranked #23 of 132 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Pepe Tacos at Casa Colina : Located in an 1890's era home on the top of Planer Hill, in Eureka's Historic District. We feature fresh traditional Mexican cuisine in an elegant, yet relaxed atmosphere. Our decks, porches, and dining rooms are further enhanced by our acres of natural wooded surroundings. Specials of the house include skewers of Grilled Steak w/ Guacamole and Mango Salsa, Aztec Boudin, and Blacken Red Snapper w/ Pineapple Salsa. Full beverage service, best Margarita's this side of the Rio Grande. We offer Happy Hour Prices from open top close.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
“Worth the wait!!!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I've been to this restaurant several times and I keep coming back! It unfortunately always has a long wait and the service isn't bad, but is a bit slow. There are coupons in several shops throughout the city for free appetizers, you should grab one! Nature's Treasures usually has them on the table as you walk in. The customary chips and salsa they bring you are sooooooo good! I get the veggie quesadillas or the avacado enchiladas, both are far out!!! Parking sucks too, but it's walking distance from the strip if you are already parked! If you are in the market for some Mexican food, walk up the hill and get a table, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited May 2012

Norman, Oklahoma
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This was a disappointment from the time we arrived until the time we left. It was a relatively cool evening and there is no place to wait inside while waiting for a table to open up. No bar service while waiting. The staff seemed irritated that we were even there. Now to the food I ordered a Shrimp Chili Relleno with the 3 Cheese Sauce and my wife had Chicken Enchiladas. The Shrimp dish sounded great on the menu but really did not meet expectations when served. The shrimp were very small and the dish was VERY salty. The Chicken Enchiladas were so-so but definitely not worth going back for. This is not a place I would recommend our return to. Overpriced and underwhelmed would sum up my experience.

• Visited November 2012
Wichita, KS
“Terrific food & atmosphere”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband & visit Eureka Springs often, & because there are so many great restaurants we're still trying out "new" ones. We'd heard good things about Casa Colina & finally ate there. We were very impressed. Great Mexican food...some unusual dishes. Tasty chips & salsa...& unbelievably yummy desserts. Several other couples were commenting about how great this restaurant was as they left. Our waitress was very friendly & helpful. I must rave about the outside dining experience, though......wow...lights, waterfall, heaters....this is one great place. It's now one of our favorites. I can't wait to return. Like many restaurants in Eureka Springs, they don't take credit cards, so bring cash. Surprisingly inexpensive.

• Visited September 2012
Springfield, Missouri
“Terrible food and terrible service!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

It started off badly. They said they wouldn't take credit cards so I had to use their ATM and pay a $2 fee to the owner so I could get cash to pay for my meal. After ordering, I got served a can of Diet Pepsi. That meant no free drink refills. The food was VERY bland. Nobody in my party of 4 liked what they were served. As I was paying my bill, the waitress asked if I wanted change back. That is a huge mistake in my mind. A waitress should never ask if I want my change back. She should always give me change and let me decide if I want to leave a tip or not. We won't be back, and unless you like bland food and crappy service, you should avoid this restaurant too.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank rnckr
ardmore,okla
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it. Beautiful latino waitress”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Great food. Orginal mexican meal. Chips, burritos, fahitas, great service. Will go back next time in eureka springs arkansas.