Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

243bethb
Tulsa,ok
via mobile

2,026 results
All reviews big cats walking tour lions and tigers their lives amazing animals beautiful cats grizzly bear bam bam tree house an animal lover non profit well taken care love animals the trolley tour stay overnight taking care wonderful place
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

The work they are doing here is awesome. People are stupid and they are taking their mistakes and giving these cats a chance at a quiet and life saving chance at life. Go visit and help give these big cats a chance at a great life!!

1  Thank denisedP2390ZA
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Truly enjoyed our time here. Our tour guide, Sam was wonderful. It was obvious she loves these animals. Tip, they train the animals at the end of the day and the public can watch. This training makes it easier for the staff to monitor the cats and provide medical aid when necessary.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Was wildly impressed with Turpentine Creek! Their loving care of their cats and bears shows in everything they do. Intern Dahlia gave a wonderful tour with background stories and guidance without judgment on how to help protect big cats - i.e. no cuddle pics with baby cats. Her passion for Turpentine and her work indicates the ethics and devotion of the entire place.

Animals are given as much freedom as possible within their large enclosures. Toys and stimulation abound. Hospital on-site for quality safe care. Gift shop staff and everyone helpful and pleasant. Great membership tiers and adoption opportunities.... can't wait to send mine in.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Took family on walking tour of this place with Diane. She was very knowledgeable and answered questions. These animals are majestic and I’ve never seen so many big cat/predators in one place. It’s a must see in Eureka Springs and I would recommend it.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Went to see the rescued animals and learned a lot about how to these animals came to their "forever" home and the background of a properly run rescue operation. Animals had large runs and were obviously well cared for by their condition and the condition of their areas. Would highly recommend just for the educational value to help prevent more animals from having to be rescued from conditions that they should never have been in from the beginning. Felt as if I was helping the animals instead of paying admission. A neat place that shouldn't have to exist but glad that is does. Well worth it.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Nice refuge with very friendly staff that take you on a walk thru the area very informative.If you like saving big cats this is the place to check out

Reviewed 1 week ago

This Sanctuary is truly amazing, the animals well being comes first. We stayed there for 2 nights in the Siberian suite, it was beyond expectations how many places provide snacks in the fridge free of charge. The suite was immaculate the bed was so comfy I wanted to bring it home with me. Normally I would complain about noisy neighbours but how can you complain about hearing tigers and lions all night and being able to watch the majestic Montanna from your bed. We did the walking tour and the bus tour, both were great, the guides so knowledgeable and patient with all your questions. The enrichment programme is second to none, I only wish I knew to take spices for them before we left ,but now I know for next time. To know that they have an area for animals that are elderly, so they are not disturbed is so great and to have a vet on premises is commendable. I could go on for hours, on how great this place is, but all I can do is say to go see for yourself you will not be dissapointed if you are a true animal lover as Turpentine Creek clearly is .

Reviewed 1 week ago

The management is very concerned about the well being of each of their cats and other animals. Very interesting tour.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great place, so glad I went to check it out! The staff was friendly and knowledgeable! I learned a lot. I loved hearing each animals story on how they ended up here and how now, they have a forever home. The animals are beautiful. I respect they way the treat and balance the care and non-handling of the animals. I appreciate all you guys do. Keep up the great work.

Reviewed 1 week ago

This was the first place my wife had to visit asap!!. It was nice, the tour was good. They also have a few bears. The tour is about an hour then afterwards you can roam the place all day if you want.