“See Him at night”

Christ of the Ozarks
More attraction details
Owner description: Built in 1967, this 7-story memorial statue of Jesus is on the grounds of The Great Passion Play and overlooks Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The statue makes you realize how much bigger than we that Christ really is. It is a real testament of the people in Eureka Springs

Write a ReviewReviews (1,179)
All reviews
in 38 reviews
"figure"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Interesting statue, and despite it's age is holding up well. I'm glad to see that it's being maintained and not allowed to fall apart.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Take a few extra minutes to sit and really examine the statute. It's beautiful. In the evening, you can see the moonlight shine on Christ's face. An inspiring piece of art.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The statue is tall and at least for myself made me reflect a bit about where I was. I myself hope to go Brazil in 2014 for the FIFA World Cup, and this is a sample of what I'll see with the largest Jesus of Nazareth statue in the World when I get there. The walk down to this statue in Eureka Springs was pleasant, some signs/information to read. There's also handicap access and a great spot for picture taking.