“Super Clean”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Super Clean”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Loved this lodge. This is by far the cleanest place we have ever stayed from the room to the grounds. Beautiful views off of the back level. Close enough to be in town, but far enough away for peace. The innkeeper was very informative and also gave us ideas on what to do while in Eureka. We would happily stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

The couple who runs and I assume owns this motel takes pride in their business. The "hardwood" floors were a nice surprise, the room was very clean as well as the exterior. There was a large AA convention as well as a lot of bikers; we didn't hear our neighbors at all. Great choice!

Stayed April 2014
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We had a very relaxing weekend at the lookout lodge/.The room was very clean and decorated very nice. The hot tub in the room was very relaxing, my wife just loved it. The owners are the nicest people, I have never had an owner take me to the room and show me around. Very nice touch. I recommend this little lodge to everyone. We will be back next time in Eureka Springs.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed April 25, 2014

When we checked in our debit card wouldn't work with their system. They allowed us to stay 2 nights then on Monday we got a hold of our bank and let them know we were out of town. After we got that over with everything was perfect. The owners are super nice and keep the lodge clean as can be. It is a great little town. We had a great stay at their lodge. Thank you so much Jan and Mike Reither

Room Tip: I think the next time I would want one of the jacuzzi suites. We overlooked the the trees in the bac...
Green Features: There were containers to throw cans in or plastic bottles. They had the greatest birds coming to their feeder. I can't say enough good things about the owners and the Lodge.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Well, it got better once we went to another motel. Sure the place was clean, so are most motels. Nice" linoleum " Wood floors. Probably the reason we could hear the people above raising hell all night!!! Maybe between my wife and I two hours of sleep on our first night! !! Not slander here. Just the truth. ( I was warned with lawsuit if I said anything bad by Mr.Swiss) When I complained about noise, get this people, I was told I should call the other room and complain . Really??? Mr.Swiss said they handle outside problems, inside they have no control. Wow. So you're basically on your own people when you stay here. Except you must follow all the rules and regs that are posted everywhere to protect the owner. I am in my 50's have stayed in hotels all my life I have never heard that before. I'm sure Mr Swiss manager will have total different response to this but he knows this is the truth. We were forced to go to different hotel since he would not say anything to other people. My guess is they were staying longer more money for him. Unreal. If you want to sleep stay elsewhere.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank bufloe78
Ponca City, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Lookout Lodge. The room was clean and a good size. The decor of the room was cute and nicely done. Really liked the wood floors. The owners were more than helpful with anything we needed. Also like that they had a dvd library, we got to watch a movie that we hadn't seen. There was a table and chairs outside the rooms so we were able to sit outside and enjoy the weather. We liked the location because it wasn't right in the middle of town but not too far out to be inconvenient. We will definitely stay here again when visiting Eureka Springs.

Room Tip: We had an end room on the top floor so our view was not obstructed by the sunroom area.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2014

The Lookout Lodge never disappoints. Clean, quite location with newly renovated room flooring and decor. Felt like we were in a log cabin in the woods. Perfect place to stay and unwind. Book the adults only floor and enjoy the silence.

• Stayed April 2014