“A nice escape!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“A nice escape!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Very nice owners/keepers! Great jacuzzi rooms, best hot tub I have ever seen at a hotel. The lack of coffee maker in the room made a morning coffee run a little inconvenient. Very nice open air atrium, but too cool to enjoy while we were there! Loved the adults only floor, nice woodsy views from this level! Hotel very clean, didn't find a speck of dirt or dust in our room! Cute cabin-like decor fit right into the atmosphere! Will stay here again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Linn Creek, Missouri
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband & I have visited Eureka Springs many times. This is out first time staying at the Lookout Lodge. We will definitely stay here again! The room was impeccably clean. The bear decor was very cute and very well done. The owner, Robert, was most professional and very thorough. And finally, the price was right!! As I said, we will return to the Lookout Lodge in Eureka Springs, AR.

Room Tip: Choose the Premium Room! Back side of lodge and a great view of the woods.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank WallNan
Royal, Arkansas
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I loved the Lookout Lodge and the bear decor. The hotel was very clean. The owners were very friendly and helpful. No swimming pool available but the hot tub was great. I will definitely stay here again and would highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Lawrence, Kansas
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The Lookout Lodge was one of the best places I have ever stayed. The entire place but especially our room was extremely cute and felt like home. The owners and the housekeeper were very nice. The owners definitely go out of their way to help you in any way they can. Great customer service is hard to come by now days but we found it at the Lookout Lodge. Anytime I visit Eureka Springs I won’t need to look for somewhere to stay because the Lookout Lodge is the one I'll be booking reservations with. Their rooms were very clean, the Jacuzzi was amazing, and the bed was sooo comfortable that we wanted to take it home with us;-) The towels and robes were soft and smelled good and same goes for the sheets, blankets, and pillows! We also enjoyed how it was in town and not too far to drive to anywhere we wanted to go! The owner gave us a map of the town that was easy to read and let us know which places have gotten good feedback. There is also a book in the room that has all kinds of interesting things in it including restaurants and things to do nearby!

Room Tip: We stayed in one with a Jacuzzi on the back side and I would highly recommend it!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jefferson City, Missouri
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Inviting, comfortable, economic, very clean. My partner and I had a very nice time relaxing. It was so clean and comfortable; I enjoyed every moment we spent at the Look Out Lodge! We are planning coming back again in the Spring 2014. My partner and I will defiantly be staying here again, we will recommend this lodge to our friends and Eureaka Springs as well. Great value for such a nice place! My only tip is if your a coffee person and need it to revive yourself in the morning; I reccomend bringing your favorite mug with you and some instant or you single serving Kurig? Because as lovely as it is to stay here, Robert is very punticual and coffee is ready in their lobby on the dot at 8 am. No in room coffee. So if you want to linger and soak up your few selfish moments with the one you love... Bring an alternate form of caffeine.

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank AJloves4
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The Lookout Lodge is reasonably priced, with an exceptionally friendly staff. They advertise the lodge as "Swiss clean" (the owners are from Switzerland), and though I've never been to Switzerland, I certainly was pleased with the condition of the rooms. I think the hardwood-look floors must be the secret: there is no danger of having to pad around on old or dirty carpet. The beds are comfortable, too. There are two resident cats, which added to the homey feel of the premises. I will stay there again. Thank you, Robert, for everything.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Springdale, Arkansas
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Talk about service. Sonja and Robert were very accommodating. We were unable to check in early because the hotel was booked out the night before; however, they kept a birthday cake and strawberries in their fridge for us. Robert kindly carried the cake to our room for us while escorting us to our room... The rooms were very clean with a cozy spirit. Just a real nice place with great owners. We will come back!

• Stayed November 2013