Lookout Lodge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Eureka Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$81
Econo Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$65
Quality Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$85
QualityInn
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$69
$155
$150
Hotels.com
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$90
BestWestern.com
The Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$69
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$54
Regency Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$59
$55
Travelocity
Eureka Matterhorn Towers(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$66
All reviewshot tubcontinental breakfastwood floorsgreat place to stayenjoyed our stayjacuzzi roomwould definitely stay here againin townroom was very clean and comfortablevisit eureka springsfriendly ownerstrolley stoppassion playmy husband and iyogurtwooded areawe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We booked the king suite with hot tub for the first night of our trip. Everything was clean and the owner suggested a wonderful resturant. After traveling around Arkansas the next day and staying at a not so great place we decided to come back to Eureka Springs and stay another night. Felt like coming home! Friendly owners and the room this time was a double queen. Just as clean and comfortable. Got to enjoy the outdoor hot tub on this stay and was clean and relaxing.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to check out eureka springs briefly before we decided to book a trip for my birthday in November. We found the Lookout Lodge online and reserved a room. The car navigation system made an error and didn't take us far enough down Van Buren road but it was still easy to find beyond that.
We checked in at the office and the female clerk greeted us promptly (love their accents!) She was so nice and showed us the room and all of their amenities. The room was very clean and reminded us of home.
The Lodge is located conveniently near many eureka springs tourist shops and places to eat.
We dined at Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse where I had the best prime rib I've ever had in my life!
Unfortunately, We had a family emergency and had to leave early the next morning, but the owners were very understanding and gracious towards us since we had to leave the key inside the room.
We would stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This motel was has a good location, nice owners, and is the cleanest motel I've ever stayed in. The only drawback for me was the lack of an in room coffee maker. The coffee is served in the office, but the office does not open until 8:00am. We loved staying on the back of the motel where we had a deck with a private view. I would recommend this motel to anyone who is looking for an affordable get away in Eureka Springs.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for our one year anniversary. It is a very nice, clean facility with affordable prices and a friendly staff. In fact, we arrived late and Robert was nice enough to wait up and make sure we arrived safely. The location is really nice, too. Only 0.5 miles from the passion play.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Last Friday we arrived at Lookout Lodge to stay until Monday morning. I booked this room by looking a photos from Trip Advisor and of course wondering if I was going to find what was shown in the pictures. We can tell you first hand, these rooms are absolutely just like the pictures and better. Everything about this lodge is clean, convenient and the inn keepeers Sonja and Robert couldn't have been any more helpful. They are wonderful people! I would certainly stay there again and recommend it to all my friends and family. It truly is a great place to stay!

Room Tip: The rooms on the lower level are adult only rooms and they look out into the woods. It's very possible to not realize this lodge sits near the highway.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple