“Wonderful Wedding Venue and Staff”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Angel at Rose Hall Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #12 of 68 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Midland, Texas
“Wonderful Wedding Venue and Staff”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

My fiancé and I found this wedding venue on line. We contacted Susan for details, during the entire planning process Susan was wonderful, organized and just a joy to work with. When our date finally arrived, the event went as planned. Our families enjoyed our wedding, reception and experience at the Angel at Rose Hall. Highly recommend this wedding and lodging venue. The house is beautiful, really the prettiest of all the Bed and Breakfast in Eureka Springs. Susan and her staff are easy to work with and made our day special. We could not have done this with out the Angel at Rose Hall.

Room Tip: Room with swing
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Evanston, Illinois
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My wife and I were married at the Angel at Rose Hall over 13 years ago, and we recently returned for a 3-day visit to Eureka Springs. In fact, we were in the same room where we stayed when we were married, which made it even more awesome.

The Angel is actually reasonably new construction, but it is designed as a Victorian-era replica, and it's set up very nicely for a B&B. The rooms are huge. I think they all have a massive garden tub (perfect for soaking with your partner and a glass of wine after a day of walking through Eureka Springs), a (gas) fireplace, and a balcony.

Susan and Bob were away for the weekend we were there, so we weren't able to visit with the owners, but Tara took very good care of us. We enjoyed visiting with her and other guests over breakfast every morning.

If you're making a trip to Eureka Springs, put the Angel on your list of places to consider staying. It's also a great place for a wedding. We can attest to that from personal experience.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are nice, but the rooms on the Hillside side of the house have a better view.
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Our original plan was to be in Eureka Springs for the holiday festivities held the first full weekend of December. Mother Nature had different plans and dumped 10 inches of snow and ice on us. Susan and Bob went out of their way to help, including preparing dinner on Friday for both my wife and myself and the other couple staying this weekend for their wedding. The snow made a winter wonderland fantasy for the pictures. The added bonus of Bella, the wonderful family dog, was great. We plan on going back when the weather is more cooperative.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are perfect
Mountain Home, Arkansas
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This was the second time my Wife and I have stayed here. The first time was on our 5th Anniversary, and from the time we walked in the door till we walked out 3 days later Susan and Bob treated us like we were Family visiting, and treated us with the utmost respect. We could have not ask for better Food, Hospitality, Caring People, Awesome Room, and Home to stay in.
On our second visit I ask Susan if we could have the same Room for our 10th Anniversary at which she was more than happy to do. After 5 years she know who I was and ask about my wife. Which to me shows she really cares about the people that stay there. I also ask if she could set up a very small wedding for my Wife and I to renew our Wedding Vows. I just told her it would only be us and our 2 Adult children, and I just let her take care of it with no worries on my part. I figured after 2,500 some Weddings she knows what she is doing, and she did, she hit it right on the head. Everything was perfect, and just the way I had pictured it and wanted it.
If you are looking for a quiet place to just get away from it all for a weekend or a week, or if you are wanting a small Wedding or bigger. This is the place to go, and like I said, you will be treated like Family, and you will want to come back as we did again and again!!!
As with any Business you can never make everyone happy, but when you have 99% of the people on here loving the place you know you can't go wrong. See for yourself the awesome Victorian Home and Rooms that you will NOT regret staying at. We are already planning our next visit.

Bogue Chitto
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We visited the Angel during the Thanksgiving Holidays, which was also my birthday. Very majestic Bed and Breakfast. This was our first time to stay in Eureka Springs, but we couldn't have been more pleased. The house was spotless and very well kept. Susan and Bob were great host and Bella, their family dog, is well mannered and not threating at all. While looking out our upstairs window, we saw deer, squirrels and a chipmunk. Bob fixed a full breakfast every morning and then he and Susan would sit and visit and offer suggestions for the days activities. The bed was very comfortable and when the lights go out, the stars come out.(Very pleasant surprise). Loved our visit and would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Although the rooms are very large, there is a fireplace and a heater, so they stay nice and warm. Al...
Pleasanton, Kansas, United States
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Susan and Bob pay attention to every detail in their lovely home. Susan is especially attentive to meeting guests needs, whether it be restaurant recommendations or having a favorite food on hand there. We purchased a package that included the room, restaurant certificate, carriage ride and tour of the city. Everything went without a hitch and made for a fun, wonderful getaway for us. We look forward to returning - we really didn't want to leave!

Room Tip: All of the rooms have lovely furnishings and you really can't go wrong with any of the rooms!
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This was my husband's and my first visit to Eureka Springs, as well as our first B&B experience. The inn is lovely and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. Susan is a gracious and helpful hostess and Bob cooks luscious breakfasts. Great hosts! The location is extremely convenient for exploring the downtown area. Would recommend to others and we will go back again.