See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 25, 2017

I"m quite taken with places that have no commercialism. Am grateful to Bill & Denise for sharing this spot with we the public. The bedroom was adequate, the kitchen was adequate, I was over the moon to have a stackable washer/dryer and also be able to bring our dogs with us. Unfortunately my husband and I both never got to use our own private hot tub and patio...

It was so special for us to enjoy the grounds on which our cabin sat. It was a JOY to look out at the field beyond, the "huge European chess set", the decorative metal rooster. We went for a walk on the grounds one morning. LOVED the quietude and being able to return to this tranquil spot after enjoying Eureka Springs. We were there 2.5 days and I believe I shall remember it always. Just today was raving about the loveliness of the spot to a friend.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 16, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I love that little washer/dryer, its really all two people need. Glad you enjoyed your stay, with all the rain the property and area is green, blooming and just beautiful. Hope to see you again.
Denise