“Fun experiance”
Review of Roadhouse Restaurant - CLOSED

Roadhouse Restaurant
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Located in the middle of the most popular ride spots in the Ozarks. The Roadhouse in Eureka Springs, Arkansas has become The place hang your helmet. Stop by, relax and let our friendly staff make you feel right at home. Serving breakfast until 2pm (for you late sleepers)lunch and dinner .We have a large menu including, Omlets, Eggs Benedict, The best burgers voted by the guy across the street, sandwiches, steaks,seafood and BBQ. Just one mile east of Passion Play Road.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun experiance”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

The service was great the food was excellent I felt like I didn't pay enough for what I received. The brisket had such a good smoke flavor and if you are a rib fan you have to try it.

Springdale, Arkansas, United States
“Awesome food and service”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

great local place, excellent food, and friendly staff/service. I love the burgers and they have a great breakfast too.

Pittsburg, Kansas
“Loved it!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

My husband and I were looking for a late-morning breakfast and we found it at the Roadhouse, where they serve breakfast until 2pm. Great food, great service! We will go back next time we are in Eureka Springs and try it for lunch or dinner as well! They are closed on Wednesdays.

Wagoner, Oklahoma, United States
“dinner”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I ate here while on our honeymoon. very prompt and friendly service. The food was very good.

• Visited November 2013
Texas
“Blah ”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Had the ribeye special. Steak tasted greasy, which I didn't think was possible for a steak.
Baked potato and salad were fine.

1 Thank TexasChikinPunkin
GLCK, Owner at Roadhouse Restaurant, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
We are very sorry you had a bad experience at Roadhouse when you were here. We are the Old owners who sold in 2012 and have taken the restaurant back over on January 1st 2014. We have gone back to the quality and service we were known for in the past. PLease ive us another try.. Again I'm sorry and thank you.