Review Highlights

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
ksmith12171997
Rogers, Arkansas
via mobile

All reviews ghost hunters crescent hotel sky bar maid marian fourth floor emf detector paranormal activity lots of history great history my husband and i a lot of fun take photos trip to eureka springs morgue orbs spooky stories
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I took the ghost tour of the Crescent Hotel on Friday the 13th with a full moon. The perfect time for a ghost tour, right?
I did not have any ghost encounter or did not get possessed, but the tour itself was fun, with good stories and worth the time. I didn't stay in the hotel, but I would go back to do so.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed the night at the Crescent Hotel and just knew I had to do the tour! It’s a fun and entertaining way to learn about its history. However, it can be a little cheesy with the costumes and the “a ghost is here” throughout it. They use pictures to show the ghosts which I liked as well! It’s a fun way to get to know the history of this eerie place but unfortunately, I didn’t see any ghosts!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Whether you buy in to the ghost thing or not, the tour is fun. There's a lot of history to the town as well as the hotel, and the guides share some little known facts. And how many hotels that you've visited have a morgue? It is exciting - even if you just pretend for a while. We stayed at the motel too, and it was fun to wander around afterwards in anticipation of an encounter. Alas, seeing a ghost is still on my bucket list!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was an entertaining tour about the history of the house and it supposedly being haunted. The tour guide was very friendly and informative . My wife and i thoroughly enjoyed it.

The tour we were had no sightings of ghosts.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Being a full harvest moon on Friday the 13th, we were hoping to see some activity on our visit. The ghost didn’t want to come out and play tonight. Our guide wasn’t as good as the one we’ve had in the past, but you have to do the tour to go to the morgue.
What they don’t tell you is book the early tours. After 10pm, they do not take you by the “active” rooms because they don’t want the noise outside for the guests staying in the rooms, which I can appreciate. So they tell you about which rooms are more active and you have to go back and explore on your own.
A good tour guide makes a big difference, wish I could remember their names.