“60 - 40”

Crescent Hotel Ghost Tour
Ranked #3 of 19 Tours in Eureka Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Americas Most haunted Hotel offering nightly ghost tours with professional guides that ends with a small sceance in the hotel morgue. A thrilling experience
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 3, 2014

The tour is a great history lesson. Not to mention the tour guide, the marshal, was good at keeping your attention and had a cool way of putting things. I did take a picture and got a face walkibg away from the elevator. I havent sent it to them or I would post it. Its worth the money considering.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for Crescent Hotel Ghost Tour

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

My wife is a big fan of Victorian Structures. The history and architecture is neat. If you expect new and shiny this is not it. Great bed. Window AC unit. The breakfast included in the price was excellent. Easy access to town and convenient shuttle service.

1  Thank asubmoa
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We went on the 630pm tour & took alot of pictures with 2 different cameras...We did not see any ghosts while on the tour but when we got home & started looking at the picture I saw a face in the elevator door! But the crazy part of the whole thing is what happened to my daughter & I before the tour...We were on 4th floor waiting to go to tour so we thought we would just go outside & take same pictures & my husband stayed on 4th floor..We got into the elevator & I could smell cherry tobacco really strong..So we went outside took pics then got back in elevator went back up didnt smell it & really did not think about not smelling it anymore...So in the middle of the tour the woman starts telling us about one of the men who lived there & how he smoked a pipe with cherry tobacco! My daughter looked at me & was shocked, both of us could not believe it because we had just smelled it about 20 mins before..My husband asked what was wrong why we looked like we both were shocked & we told him about the smell in elevator & he thought it was pretty cool...We will go back for another tour but think I would rather go at a later time then 630pm! If you look close to the picture I posted the face is in the middle but crazy part is the elevator door is upside down in the picture & I never took it that way!!

1  Thank LB08
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I went with my 11 year old daughter who loves anything supernatural. We had the pleasure of being guided by "Marshal John Law" who was extremely knowledgeable on the history of the hotel as well as Eureka Springs. He fielded dozens of questions and always had the answer. My daughter was able to capture a few orbs in the "morgue" which made her day! We would definitely do this again!

4  Thank Christopher M
Reviewed July 27, 2014

My husband and i took the tour on July 23, 2014. We have witnessed spirits over our lives so we were very keen on taking the tour. We enjoyed Marshall Jon Law very much, and found the information about the hotel very interesting.
There were a lot of non believers in our group.. and young children....so needless to say there was more noise than i would have liked.
But... we took a lot of pictures and videos. After the tour we went by ourselves and took more. We have so many orbs in our pictures and mist formations and even a few apparitions forming
All in all we loved the visit and are now planning on staying overnight.
We thank Marshall Jon Law for a fun night.

7  Thank Shirley O