Review Highlights

Wichita, Kansas
via mobile
fascinating

Kelsey H

All reviews ghost hunters crescent hotel sky bar fourth floor emf detector great history lots of history history buff a lot of fun trip to eureka springs morgue orbs spooky stories cancer photos sightings
Reviewed 2 days ago

A local told us this tour can be good.....depending on your tour guide. It was interesting hearing the history and seeing the different areas of the hotel since we did not stay there. Our tour guide was monotone and boring, no emotion. Too pricey for what you get.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

After taking this tour it's hard to go to sleep!!! Especially if you're staying in room #218 ( affectionately known as Michael's room). This hotel has a crazy interesting past... and this tour is great for history buffs as well!!! So FUN!!!!

1  Thank 749sierras
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We did this tour while staying at the crescent. If you are a history nerd, as I am, check this out. I enjoyed it. My husband and daughter, not so much. My only beef...it is 22 dollars a head. A bit pricey. All of the stories were just that....stories. nothing that can be proven. All of it makes a great story. The guide does pass around photos of "ghosts". Some past guests have taken. Those were interesting. All in all it was fun. Just not 70 dollars fun.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We've been on many a ghost tour in a number of cities..... It always depends on the tour guide. I saw ehhh, because our tour guide was just so so. There were of course a few interesting tidbits of information, but nothing real exciting. The ghost tour was a bit pricey as well. I'll pass next time.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Visited three different times while we were there last week to take photos and the ghost tour on Halloween night. The tour was great, more of a history lesson about the hotel.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We were down there to celebrate our 2 year anniversary and wanted to take the ghost tour. It was a fun adventure but more of a history tour then anything. Our tour guide was awesome but the price of $50 for an hour tour of the hotel was alittle costly. The hotel needs a lot of work and is run down in quite a few areas. Glad we took the tour but won’t do it again.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Had a great time on the ghost tour at the Crescent. The history of the hotel was amazing. Next time to Eureka Springs we will for sure stay at the Crescent, love the Basin but want to stay here for sure.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really enjoyed the tour my husband & I took last weekend. I thought our tour guide was very informative and clearly loves her job. I found the history of the Hotel to be fascinating!

I would have given this a 5 star review, but I am going to give it 4 only because the annual Mad Hatter Ball was the same night and some of the guests attending the event were severely intoxicated, loud, leaving trash all over the hotel and the music was thumping so loud it sort of ruined the whole eeriness of the experience. It would be nice to be told when making the reservation that such a massive event was going on the same night.

1  Thank Kelsey H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed going on the tour and hearing the history of the Crescent Hotel. Finding out it was a hotel, then a college for girls, and later a fake cancer hospital run by Norman Baker for the sole purpose of increasing his personal wealth without any regard to the patients, and now again a hotel was very interesting. We enjoyed hearing the stories behind the various ghosts that supposedly inhabit the Crescent. The tour takes you to the location of the most haunted rooms as they explain who haunts them and then along the way they talk about various other locations that spirits seem to dwell in. We met the current resident cat and saw a picture of his deceased predecessor (Morris) who also has been known to wander the hotel in a "spirited" fashion. All and all, I would definitely recommend the tour, whether you are a believer in the paranormal or not.

1  Thank ThomasTCat
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Crescent Hotel Ghost Tour appeals not only to the believer in the paranormal but also to the visitor who wants to hear the darker side of Eureka Springs history. This amazing piece of architectural history isn't afraid to show it's macabre past and our guide, "Harky", did a fabulous job keeping us both informed and entertained. A visit to the morgue is the perfect way to end the evening!

2  Thank MICHELLE H