“Fun for all”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun for all”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I don't normally do these kind of photos, especially on vacations but I have to admit that this place is really neat. They have tons of costumes, themes to chose from. I took our 15 year old daughter in and she LOVED it!!! My only complaint was the owner has a rough personality. I tried to text my hubby a pic to show him where we were at, and she snapped at me very abruptly. (I honestly didn't know you couldn't take a pic, it didn't even cross my mind) After that, she followed us around like a hawk. I probably would have bought more but felt uncomfortable by her after that. Otherwise, it is a great place to go!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Claire H

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Had an excellent time getting our pictures done!! We loved the professionalism of our photographer and how sweet the staff was.

Visited February 2014
Midwest, USA
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Make it your own!!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

They will have plenty of great suggestions...but honestly strike the pose and theme you want. Normally we don't do pictures on vacations. But, while here I suddenly got the idea to have a family portrait done for silly holiday photo cards!! The staff worked with me on creating the background I wanted....they worded everything the way I wanted to. I was really insistent on what I wanted and they went beyond the call to please me. I am glad to review them highly, having had a positive experience with them beyond just the normal quick photo visit most have. I suggest that you call ahead and ask them when a time would be that they are less busy. It will be more fun if you aren't trying on clothes and posing if the place isn't packed with folks. I had a "specialty" order and they did everything right. The quality was worth the price.

Visited June 2013
112 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 237 helpful votes
“Lots of fun.....and chaps!!!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time dressing up in the gear and having our pix taken.
The staff are easy to work with, and know all the right moves for the best poses.
We had a great time, well worth stopping in for some fun!!

Visited September 2013
Muskogee, Oklahoma
“First anniversary”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Employees were very helpful with choosing your costumes and poses. They especially appreciate when you bring your own props such as your artificial flowers from your wedding. This helps personalize your portraits and makes them special for you.

Visited July 2013