“Fun!”

Judge Roy Bean's Old Time Photos
Ranked #11 of 53 Shopping in Eureka Springs
Reviewed June 15, 2012

had our pics taken here, try to do this most times I visit. It was a lot of fun this time, great photographer, all who worked there were very friendly and helpful. All in all a good time and great pictures.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

My husband and I went to visit Eureka. He did not want to take the pictures, but I thought it would be fun. We did not have to wait very long to get in. The pictures turned out great and my husband had so much fun he wants to do it again. We had a great time and have some pictures that will last a lifetime. Thank you

1  Thank ddenwalt
Reviewed January 14, 2012

This review is for the Jackson Hole location, in particular, Mike. Fun experience, great results. Mike really took care of us, including mailing a larger photo to us, in Texas.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

My wife and I (Seniors) went in there and enjoyed our experience. The staff there operates like a fine running watch. After deciding which type of setting you want to use, they are very helpful in getting you dressed for the photo shoot. They were proficient in getting us tio strike various poses for the photos and helped us get out of the costumes after the pictures were taken. By the time we had finished getting our street clothes back on they had printed out all the poses and had them arranged with a variety of mattes and frames. All the photos were great so hold on to your wallet - you'll want bunches of them. The photos we purchased are still providing hours of joy as we share them with friends and family. It's not expensive and it will provide much pleasure playing "make believe".

Reviewed October 5, 2011

My new husband & I visited Judge Roy Bean's to have an old time wedding photo taken! The young lady who photographed us was excellent and very personable! We had our photo taken in an old bathtub which required me to wear a tube top and shorts and because I was a little uncomfortable in this attire for all the world to see...she gave me a robe! We had a blast during our photo session and bought 3 8x10's at, what we feel, a reasonable price!