“Off the beaten path”
Review of Onyx Cave Park

Onyx Cave Park
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Owners were very nice, & accomodating, inexpensive, and liked that it was self guided. Lots of cool knick knacks to look at as well.

All reviews
"path"
in 6 reviews
"admission"

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Great cave to go to if you have young children. Self-guided tour with headphones. Not too expansive or difficult to traverse. Reasonable admission fees. If you want to see a serious Ozark cave, you'll want to look elsewhere, but it's a fun stop in Eureka Springs.

1  Thank Lea B
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Several years ago when I was younger my parents came to my home in Spring dale,Ark. to ask me and my family if we would like to see our family cave.My father had talked about it several times while I was growing up and I got to the point I thought he was just talking. Of course I and my family wanted to see it. They took us to Eureka Springs,Ark. where the Onyx Cave Park was at. They took us through the cave and I learned that "Buck Robins" the previous owner of the cave and he was also my Great Grandfather. We listen to all of the story on the caves and how Buck had lost them over his brother. And we given a Life Time Family Pass to the onyx cave.

1  Thank minalesrobins
Reviewed July 7, 2012

The caves are exceptionally cool (gave us a much needed break from the heat) and the history is fascinating. We only wished it was longer, took us about 20 minutes and we checked out everything.

1  Thank TreeSweets
See more reviews
Reviewed July 3, 2012

This was the smallest cave I have ever visited. The tour was very short and self-guided with a cassette player about ten years ago. Since I have not been back since I could not honestly say if it has improved. This is not the best cave in the area but it would be good for beginners or families with small children since it is so small.

1  Thank turtlemom11