“This was a wonderful place to stay and the staff was so nice”

The Razorback Lodge
The Razorback Lodge
Trumann Arkansas
“This was a wonderful place to stay and the staff was so nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2009

This is a wonderful place to stay. Not expensive and very clean. There was a nice pool in the back for anyone to use and it was clean. I would stay here again if I ever get the opportunity to get back up to Eureka Springs. My boyfriend and myself was on vacation and we found this place a greaat place to stay

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TrishTrumannArkansas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Jonesboro, AR
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2009

Pros: It's a clean room with a locking door and a bathroom. They have some doughnuts in the morning and you get a daily paper.

Cons: Was kinda musty, the management was extremely ticky. They specified which towels they wanted you to use for what, they made an exception for us to bring our dog but starred us down everytime we walked him. There are no irons, no blowdryers not even an alarm clock.

Eureka Springs if full of of budget accomodations that also offer some extra ammenities and possibly, a smile.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2008

The Razorback Lodge is a small two story motel located on the eastern side of Eureka Springs. My sister and I had a double queen size room for $34/night and we requested and received a non-smoking room. This is not a chain motel, but is family owned. There was a free continential breakfast with come and go service in the office. We couldn't beat the price! We were traveling on a budget and this motel was very affordable, we had friendly service, and the room was very clean and neat. The beds were firm and bit uncomfortable to me because I am use to my memory foam mattress, but I can't even rate that as a complaint. The shower was wonderful with an adjustable head and there were plenty of clean towels. The view off the back deck was a beautiful view down a tree covered hillside. The pool was closed for the season but looked to be well maintained. The pool is in the back of the property out of site from the road which is not the case for many of the motels in the area. There was no noise and there were some bikers traveling through but they were middle age travelers respectful of the quite mountain environment. The motel is convienently located next to a Dollar General Store, in walking distance, which was wonderful because I forgot to pack my hair spray! I would definately recommend the Razorback for anyone traveling on a budget who wants to stay closer to the entertainment shows, Passion Play and Onyx Cave attraction sites.

• Liked — Affordable
  • Disliked — bed
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Chelley0285