“Great, Relaxing Stay”

Lake Forest Luxury Log Cabins
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We rented the entire cabin, first and second floor, for a 4 night stay. Our family of 6 adults and 5 kids had plenty of room and never felt crowded. The cabin was very clean and in great condition. It was a very relaxing stay out in the country away from everything and everyone. Only a short drive to Eureka Springs for great shopping, great food and many different entertaining activities for the kids. Also had a very clean swimming pool that everyone enjoyed. I would highly recommend these cabins and hope to stay there again sometime.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Doug D

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stayed here with our 2 kids for 2 nights ($239 per night). The rooms were beautiful, the location is great (at a secluded place). Deers were roaming around everywhere, nice view from the backside balcony, we had fun here. Kids had fun too watching movies and playing games. The only issue I see is the price. It's quite expensive for a single family. Next time we may bring our friends and share the price, because in this cabin, 6 adults and a few kids can easily stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Baba_Lowell
Reviewed November 1, 2011

My friend from high school(45 yrs ago) and our husbands picked this location to visit, I live in Minnesota and she lives in Oklahoma. Picked it since it was a place to getaway yet has somethings for attractions too.
The cabin was exactly as described. Very nice.

Room Tip: Only thing missing was a hair dryer.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank karbed
Reviewed July 9, 2011

I decided to take my kids and I on the cross country trip that I had always wanted to do as a kid. Going from east coast to west, Eureka Springs Arkansas just happened to be on my path. I didn't know anything about the area, but after some research found Lake Forest. Wow! As soon as we arrived, I was determined to ask for an extension on our stay, which I did! The owners have done a wonderful job of making the cabins beautiful, yet rustic. The huge spa bathtub was a hit! The balcony overlooking the forest behind was enticing, so much so that we never ate out. Instead, we cooked and brought stuff in everyday so that we could enjoy the beautiful view. My kids enjoyed the free movie library and the pool where they played for hours. I enjoyed the comfy bed and recliner as my kids explored the woods. Is this how the simple life used to be? If so, I want to go back in time!! Thanks Maria!

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank yogangie
Reviewed May 29, 2011

Rarely does a room look like the brochure...our room was beautiful ...spacious...location was away from the crowds just like we wanted...wonderful romantic getaway. I would love to spend more time there. Management was very nice.

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank kimbertra
Reviewed September 23, 2009

We held our family reunion here and it was wonderful and serene. We couldnt ask for more. The rustic - contempory decor was beautiful. The wildlife was abundant, and the setting amongst the trees was so relaxing. Definately recommend this to anyone.!

• Stayed: September 2009