“Very accommodating and helpfull”
Review of The Lodge

The Lodge
Ranked #3 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Very accommodating and helpful!
I just needed a place for the night as I had an early flight the next morning. I called late and asked if they had rooms available, and they did. When I arrived I asked if there was any place open still serving food.She called all her spots based on what I wanted to personally see if they were serving. I will go back when I have more time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank oNathano
There are newer reviews for The Lodge

Reviewed January 5, 2014

This place was great. One of the cleanest places I have stay in............Owners very friendly .Beds very comfortable. Hate to say it this place is a treasure. WE were in Eureka Spring and drove by and stoped they had a room with lights on and curtains open,we peak in and were sold. Tons off places to stay in this little town............A+++

Room Tip: They have Wif and some jaccuzi rooms....................
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank bronxboy23
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The lodge is an older two story motel/hotel. We arrived in the middle of a terrific snow storm. Several hundred feet before the entrance, we became stuck in a snow drift. We called the Lodge to ask for help in getting a tow out of our predicament. The manager rounded up friends and relatives who came rushing to our aid. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The appointments were from another era, but in good condition. We would not hesitate to stay there again. The low rates and warm, accommodating staff outweighed the outdated fixtures and furnishings.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We booked our July 4 vacation using recommendations from Trip Advisor and one of our best choices was to stay at The Lodge. The hotel is very clean and feels completely secluded from civilization despite the fact that it is on the main road. We booked two rooms, a regular two bed room on the back and a king/jacuzzi suite also on the back. The two bed room was very nicely sized. The king room is a little smaller, but has a wonderful jacuzzi tub that we used every night. Plus, both rooms faced out into the woods that lie behind the hotel. You can sit on your balcony and watch the kids play in the pool or watch deer play in the woods. We felt like we were at a mountain chalet, not minutes from everything in downtown Eureka Springs. The owners were wonderful as well, very helpful with everything from things to do to places to eat. I highly recommend!

Room Tip: Go for the rooms on the back for the view of the woods and the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Arley C
Reviewed December 4, 2013

(1) Owners are personable and aim to make your stay pleasant.
(2) Clean room and well maintained facility.
(3) We pulled a double wide Aluma trailer with 2 motorcycles. This trailer fit nicely in one of the limited parking spaces. However, I can see that it might be a problem if you have a larger trailer. The owners are motorcycle friendly, helpful and accomodating. If you are pulling a large trailer, let Kim or Paul know in advance and they may be able to accomodate the trailer or suggest a place off site. They also encourage motorcycles to park under the drive-thru.

My sister thought the bed was a bit uncomfortable, I was fine with mine. She has been spoiled with a latex mattress, so anything less than that, isn't quite comfortable.

We would definitely stay again. I like supporting businesses that have personable owners!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bailee1953
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We decided to take a late fall trip to "get out of town". In preparation we came across The Lodge in Eureka Springs, AK. What a great choice. Personal, comfortable and well appointed. We had a great tripa dn it was great to have a great home base at The Lodge. Kim and Pual have a wonderful property and we will recommend The Lodge to our friends.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stayed here for 3 days in early August 2013. Very reasonably priced. Very nice setting, clean rooms, clean pool. We enjoyed sitting in chairs outside our room on backside where you can have the relaxing beauty of the woods while watching the kids swim in the pool. Close to anything you may need and the owners bend over backwards to make sure you are comfortable and have a great stay. Bike friendly as well. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Rooms in the rear have view of woods and pool. Very Nice.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family